Destroy Your Geek Cred!!

Not doing enough to destroy my geek cred? OK....

I find star wars movies to mostly be like Pamela Anderson. Stunning visually, beneath the looks vapid, insipid, dumb and uninteresting.

I won't even try to follow most modern comics. I'm sick of the monthly reboots, new univerrses, one off storylines that get retconned out of existnce in a few weeks, etc.

The honor Harrington novels suck and deve weber is an overrated hack.

You couldn't make me watch a game of thrones episode at gunpoint.

I've never watched a single LotR movie all the way thru. I never read the books either.

I don't play D&D.

I hate harry potter novels and movies.

Not doing enough to destroy my geek cred? OK....

I find star wars movies to mostly be like Pamela Anderson. Stunning visually, beneath the looks vapid, insipid, dumb and uninteresting.

I won't even try to follow most modern comics. I'm sick of the monthly reboots, new univerrses, one off storylines that get retconned out of existnce in a few weeks, etc.

You couldn't make me watch a game of thrones episode at gunpoint.

I've never watched a single LotR movie all the way thru. I never read the books either.

I don't play D&D.

I hate harry potter novels and movies.

I found Pamela Anderson looks a bit overrated.  Or at least the girl who replaced her on Home Improvement was much more to my visual taste.

I found Pamela Anderson looks a bit overrated.  Or at least the girl who replaced her on Home Improvement was much more to my visual taste.

I was using Pamela Anderson as a universally understood example of a beautiful woman. (And, be honest, in her heyday would you have started kicking her if you found her in your bed?)

If you want my definition of the absolute pinnacle of female beauty, watch a movie called "life force" and pay attention to the lead space vampire played by French actress and national treasure Mathilda May.

I don't want to slam Weber but I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates Honor Harrington. By the time I got to the end of Basilisk Station I was hoping she'd get killed off, though I knew she wouldn't because there were a zillion more books with her in them.

I don't want to slam Weber but I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates Honor Harrington. By the time I got to the end of Basilisk Station I was hoping she'd get killed off, though I knew she wouldn't because there were a zillion more books with her in them.

I got Basilisk Station when they had it for like a buck special edition. Couldn't get through the first chapter. I just don't like his style. On the other hand, Weber and Ringo did a four book series (Empire of Man/Prince Roger series) that was pretty decent.

I've never played Dungeons and Dragons.

For some reason my mind could never wrap around THACO.  (led to one rather humorous exchange where my friend tried explaining it to me, and nearly lost it) Note: Looking back I think I was going about it backwards or something.

I've had a hard time with sales tax too for some reason.