Destroy Your Geek Cred!!

Not only have I never seen an episode of Doctor Who, I can't bring myself to care. I understand that there is a new Doctor who has recently become female, which I approve of, but I am still not motivated to seek the show out.

I've only seen a few minutes worth of the newer Dr. Who and it was so bad that I haven't bothered watching a full episode. As for the older Dr. Who, I used to love it but I couldn't get into it the last few times I watched it. I think I may have outgrown it.

Not only have I never seen an episode of Doctor Who, I can't bring myself to care.  I understand that there is a new Doctor who has recently become female, which I approve of, but I am still not motivated to seek the show out.

I've seen an episode here and there, I found it ok, but not great.  (Though, in general my head has trouble wrapping itself around the complicated implications of time travel.  :weep:  )

Have no desire to watch/read Game of Thrones/ASOIAF. 

Never read "A Wrinkle In Time".

Never watched "Supernatural" or "Orphan Black"

I can echo the first and last, but I *did* read "A Wrinkle in Time", I think as a second-grader, a year or two after it was first published. As I understand things, that statement is a geekometrically neutral one.

I can echo the first and last, but I *did* read "A Wrinkle in Time", I think as a second-grader, a year or two after it was first published. As I understand things, that statement is a geekometrically neutral one.

Never read it, not sure I even heard of it until I got here.

I've read it but I remember absolutely nothing about it besides reading it.  It's like a book black hole in my mind - I can give a rough synopsis of pretty much any number of the hundreds of other books I've read (especially all the pulp fantasy consumed as a teenager)  - but not that one.  

Only the book in the Pern series I read comes close to lack of detail .... something about dragons, hyperspace flight (?), and burning threads that were bad if they hit the ground?

Heck, I'll submit it - Haven't read (or retained) the Pern series, and have only read one Shannara novel (Wishsong).

I've read it but I remember absolutely nothing about it besides reading it. It's like a book black hole in my mind - I can give a rough synopsis of pretty much any number of the hundreds of other books I've read (especially all the pulp fantasy consumed as a teenager) - but not that one.

Glad I'm not the only one.