In other news...

tkdguy

A very Scandinavian murder...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40922750 

Copenhagen police announced on 21 August that a torso had been found on the shore of Klydesoen, to the south of Copenhagen. 
The arms, legs and head had been "removed as a result of deliberate cutting", Copenhagen police chief Jens Moller Jensen said. DNA tests later confirmed it was Ms Wall. 
A post-mortem found knife wounds to her ribcage and genitals, which were believed to have been caused "around or shortly after her death". 
More than a month later, on 6 October, police divers found the rest of her remains about 1km (0.6 miles) from where her torso had been discovered, in Koge Bay. 
Mr Moller Jensen said they were in bags that had been weighted down with car pipes and metal pieces. 
A post-mortem found no evidence of fractures to Ms Wall's skull, which would seem to contradict Mr Madsen's account of her death. 
A cause of death has not yet been established. 

When they originally made it a felony, giving someone HIV was condemning them to death. Now it's condemning them to lifetime inconvenience, medical bills, and maybe a few years off the end. Maybe.

That's bad, but it isn't murder, and that's why it's still illegal, but not a felony.

When they originally made it a felony, giving someone HIV was condemning them to death. Now it's condemning them to lifetime inconvenience, medical bills, and maybe a few years off the end. Maybe.

That's bad, but it isn't murder, and that's why it's still illegal, but not a felony.

If for some reason they cannot get the medication it is a death sentence. I believe the first article I saw indicated that that was for the deliberate infection

I hope this is justice done. The problem is when. A cop is fired from. One department for abuse he us usually hired by another one next week.

I hope so too, but sadly, yes, you are right. Some police just move one county over, others have to go a bit further than that- and then boom, back with a badge again.