In other news...

tkdguy

Of course he got canned, he forcefully arrested a nurse on the internet.  That's serious, not something trivial like gunning down an unarmed black man.  /s

Unfortunately I can't like your post without risking giving completely the wrong impression.

EDIT: Oh, and I find the fact the guy was willing to screw with patients as a Paramedic to get 'Revenge' on the Nurse telling.

Frankly, I think a restraining order might be wise. 

So, should we refer to you both together as Death Badger?  Badgibble?  Tribdger?

There is someone called Death Badger going around. Not here though.

Dtadgrr!

You can't have someone called tadger anywhere near an English or British poster is. It's slang for something a man has that a woman does not.

It's like another word Americans use for your bum that means something else entirely over here.

So, should we refer to you both together as Death Badger?  Badgibble?  Tribdger?

Hmm, Death Badger sounds like the final power-up transformation of a honey badger

Tribdger, sounds like a Star Trek antagonist

and Badgibble, sounds like some old hermit guy the fellowship of the ring would meet up on their journey

Regardless, you can use anything you want, provided you are willing to pay the price. :tsk: 

Amusingly that's the closest to canon explanation for their reproductive rate - they're a valuable food source for predators on their native world.

It exists in the real world as well as an anti-predator adaptation - predator satiation (sea turtles are the most well known, with a million eggs laid and hatching but only something terrible like 1% making it to the ocean, let alone adulthood).

Now for the criminal prosecution for assault and false arrest followed by the civil suit. His supervisor was demoted but I'm not sure you shouldn't have been fired also

Usually they'll charge the cop with something they can't possibly nail him on, like murder, and then intentionally fumble the prosecution.

Almost the only successful prosecutions of police are done by the Feds. The Feds can easily get and handle a venue change to get you out of the local courts and out of the glare and pressure of local press coverage. Federal prosecutors historically have their s**t together better than locals, and they've got deeper pockets than anyone short of multinational corporations.

If there's a federal civil rights violation here, or something that looks like pressure to violate federal medical privacy laws, then the federales could step in and nail a cop to the wall (example 1, example 2). Trouble is, it takes something adequately big for the feds to step in. Dunno if this makes it.

India’s Supreme Court on Wednesday struck down a part of the country’s legal code that had permitted men to have sex with their underage wives — a decision that human rights groups said was an important step forward for the rights of girls.

This made for an awkward laugh in our house, as my sister-in-law was married at 17. Barely 17.  In her husbands defense, she had graduated high school early and he met up with her in college.  He didn't know she was that young until he asked why her mom had to sign the form too.  They've been together 20+ years, so it ended okay.