Need help with a German Warrior Woman name

Enforcer84

Looking for a name for a rather shallow neo nazi Wonder Woman knockoff. She's not german herself, she's actually from Asgard more scandinavian but she's thrown her lot in with a former Nazi supervillain who has been trading on the nazi "Brand" to build a cult of personality about himself and she's kind of fallen in, she finds him endlessly fascinating having missed out on WW II herself. 

Right now I'm looking at Kreiger for her Warrior and Dame for Woman or a more aristocratic Adelige. But I have no idea how the words should go together or if they even should - she would be fine with a ham-handed google translate version but the old Nazi probably would prefer to correct her. 

I would personally go with the Asgardian theme- plenty of goddesses: Freya, Thruer daughter of Thor, or Hela might work - not that she is necessarily the original, just assuming their name.

The old Marvel Invaders had a Warrior Woman; please whatever you do, don't play up the leather and whips thing!

Invaders-17.jpg

Shield Maiden might also work - always protecting her boss against those do-gooders!

Umm...no.

Schildmadchen would be heard by most and assumed to be meant as schulmadchen.

Which means 'school girl'.

Not exactly what the old nazi would be hoping for.

Well, unless he has plans that have nothing to do with super powers.

Okay, here are some thoughts from a German point of view

a) warrior = Krieger  (not Kreiger)

b ) names based on the warrior image

- Kriegsmaid (War Maiden)

- Reichskriegerin (female Warrior of the "Reich")

c) Shield Maiden = Schildmaid (nothing to do with Schulmädchen and every German would notice the difference)

an old norse word for shieldmaiden is Randalin, that might work too

Spent a bunch of years in West Germany, courtesy of the Army.

Grandparents live in Stuttgart.

So I am not a native.

My mother, is.

So I asked her.

Legatus is correct on the spelling.

She says warrior woman, in the fem form would be kriegerin.

Says she doesn't remember seeing -maid in a word.

Maiden or girl is usually madchen, dirndl, or sometimes jungfer. 

She has lived stateside for several decades though.

Brynhildr (also spelled Brunhild, Brünnhilde, Brynhild) might work well she appears in old sagas as well as in the wagnerian epic opera cycle Der Ring des Nibelungen (much beloved by NAZIs). a shield-maiden and Valkyrie cast out by Odin for choosing the wrong side in a war perhaps she is the latest incarnation cast out for supporting the Nazis when she should have backed the scandinavian lands

I would personally go with the Asgardian theme- plenty of goddesses: Freya, Thruer daughter of Thor, or Hela might work - not that she is necessarily the original, just assuming their name.

The old Marvel Invaders had a Warrior Woman; please whatever you do, don't play up the leather and whips thing!

Invaders-17.jpg

But some of us LIKE the leather and whips thing...

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary pages Dr. Marston