A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

Sometimes I think that the inventor of Kasugai Gummies read the part of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with the flavored wallpaper, and took it to heart. "Raspberries taste like raspberries, snozzberries taste like snozzberries . . ."

What the heck is "muscat", anyway?

Justice !

this month the Best of Cheri Oteri DvD

will be released from SNL video. This pleases me to no end.

I find Cheri humorous, intelligent, attractive, and she carries off the various roles

handed to her well.

cheri-oteri-004.jpg

They've done almost all the jerks from SNL, and finally my favorite.

I pre-ordered 2 months ago when I heard it was coming.

Call me crazy, but I don't mock you when you celebrate your little stuff :doi:

Would anyone who has totally and honestly kicked a bad video gaming habit mind telling us how you did it ?

By
bad
I mean eats up productive time.

By
kicked
I mean replaced it with something better, AFK,

not like just switching from WoW to CoH.

TIA.

Yesterday saw a Russian film from the 80s about the destruction of villages in Belarus during WW2 and a boy partisan. Strong stuff.

Also the publishing event of the year is here ! My pictures of Italy are beginning to come through. The first 3 and a half rolls are in with a further 8 in development and a lot more to go into development.

If you don't behave I'll post them.

"Let us argue with each other then. By all means, let us argue. Our differences are not petty, they often involve cherished beliefs, and represent our best judgment about what is right for our country and humanity. Let us defend those beliefs. Let’s do so sincerely and strenuously. It is our right and duty to do so. And let’s not be too dismayed with the tenor and passion of our arguments, even when they wound us. We have fought among ourselves before in our history, over big things and small, with worse vitriol and bitterness than we experience today.

"Let us exercise our responsibilities as free people. But let us remember, we are not enemies. We are compatriots defending ourselves from a real enemy. We have nothing to fear from each other. We are arguing over the means to better secure our freedom, promote the general welfare and defend our ideals. It should remain an argument among friends; each of us struggling to hear our conscience, and heed its demands; each of us, despite our differences, united in our great cause, and respectful of the goodness in each other. I have not always heeded this injunction myself, and I regret it very much."

Senator John McCain

"Let us argue with each other then. By all means, let us argue. Our differences are not petty, they often involve cherished beliefs, and represent our best judgment about what is right for our country and humanity. Let us defend those beliefs. Let’s do so sincerely and strenuously. It is our right and duty to do so. And let’s not be too dismayed with the tenor and passion of our arguments, even when they wound us. We have fought among ourselves before in our history, over big things and small, with worse vitriol and bitterness than we experience today.

"Let us exercise our responsibilities as free people. But let us remember, we are not enemies. We are compatriots defending ourselves from a real enemy. We have nothing to fear from each other. We are arguing over the means to better secure our freedom, promote the general welfare and defend our ideals. It should remain an argument among friends; each of us struggling to hear our conscience, and heed its demands; each of us, despite our differences, united in our great cause, and respectful of the goodness in each other. I have not always heeded this injunction myself, and I regret it very much."

Senator John McCain

This is becoming tedious.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Thrakazog again.