Which Champions Franchise would you join?

Hermit

Which team would you join? (Please read Wall of text /post first)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which theoretical Champions Franchise team would your hero join?

• Champions Charlotte
    • Champions Honolulu
    • Champions Houston
    • Champions Phoenix
    • Champions Seattle
  2. 2. Why did you pick the location you did?

• NYC is SO overdone
    • I got nostalgic for 4th edition and liked the leader of this one best
    • Location, Location, Location ie I liked the city and think it would be fun to play a game based there
    • It was the lesser of all lame choices
    • I liked the description of the base, vague though it was
    • I have a six sider. I rolled it. Free will is for suckers.
  3. 3. Have you ever ran or played a game set in one of these locations

• Yes, and I shall put a post telling you which one(s) mister nosy bored pants
    • Yes. And I shall tell you no more less I encourage you
    • NOPE. Wish I had.
    • NOPE, and I'm not crazy about the selection. No offense.
    • NOPE. And you are a Californiaphobe! SHAME ON YOU!

(Note: the second question on the poll is multiple choice)

The year is 2020, and the Champions, one of the most powerful and popular superhero teams in the world find themselves facing their own age, the repercussions of their fame, and an increasing demand for them outside of their home town of Millennium City. 
They're hardly the only team that has gone through changes through out the country and, indeed, some cities have had whole teams retire (or worse) and need more attention than ever. 
After one incident where they were particularly hard pressed to stop a reality ripper bomb (no side effects as far as anyone KNOWS)  the Champions decided they could perhaps help themselves and the world, by expanding the Champions not just in membership, but in location!
While Defender shudders at the term "franchise" which Kinetik keeps using, it was decided that Other "Champions" teams would be established in other locations through out the United States of America. If the plan shows success, maybe they'll try other countries. Bases have been built, vehicles provided for each location, and each division already has a superhero that the Champions trust attached to it. It's time to build up the teams with members.
That's where you come in.  Answering the call, you've told the Champions of your interest, and been accepted. They'll help your secret Identity (if you have one) have a good cover story for the move, and a small stipend for living costs provided.
But where are you going?  (As for who 'you' are, pick one of your characters or just make a concept on the spot- this is all for fun)

Charlotte Base- The nineteenth most largest city in the US (population wise) was picked last. North Carolina was considered a good balancing act geographically with the other bases. Close enough to swing up to the north east or down the coast as required. Of course, the mass banking influence here draws villains with financial ambition.  Given its large African American population, Kinetik suggested the Champions send his Ex-Girlfriend, Quantum, to set this chapter of the Team up. In retrospect, this might have been as much as to get her out of Millennium City as anything else. Quantum is not the most diplomatic of team leaders. No nonsense, the woman plays hardball and tells it like it is. She has already called out corrupt cops, as well as shown little sympathy for supervillains playing the victim card. This has earned her a lot of resentment, and more than a few die hard fans. The Champions main team only finds itself scrambling for a more diplomatic alternative to at least help her with public relations.  The personal ability to fly is also considered a plus because the team base (Nick Named "The Hornets' Nest") hovers over the city.

If you want to join a hard hitting, in your face, crime busting group, Champions Charlotte might be for you!

Honolulu Base- A lot further west than the team originally wanted to go and perhaps with less local demand, it was pointed out that until foreign franchises were considered this still might be a good bet for emergencies in the Pacific. With limited land available (Barring creation by volcano), designs from the Protectors superteam base were allowed to be used as a template, and now there is a base floating on the water near the city. Because of this, the team has two vehicles, one a local ferry of sorts, and the other a long range vehicle capable of getting to Japan if need be in a mere hour and a half! The team leader is certainly flamboyant, a maskless Australian fellow who openly declares himself a Ninja named "Seeker". Despite having absolutely no powers, Seeker is a skilled martial artist, looks great without a a shirt, respects other cultures and, in the words of his good friend Defender "Can really take a beating." Whether his fast and loose charm offensive will make him a good leader remains to be seen.

If you want to join a team residing in a pacific paradise with angry volcano gods and frequent trips to various locals to stop giant monsters while lead by a crazy but cool Aussie, Champions Honolulu might be for you!

Houston Base- Houston in Texas is one of the most populated cities in the United States, has, among other things, connections to space travel! The latter is why this team is currently under the auspice of Ironclad's friend Obsidian! Another alien, Obsidian is a prince rather than a warrior but knows how to fight. He takes his noblesse oblige seriously, and seems a good leader, but is unused to much of Earths' ways. The city of Houston has bequeathed upon the team the Chong Hua Sheng Holy Palace building, and it has been strengthened and supplemented with Millennium City tech and some of Prince Obsidian's people's touches. Of course, it also has a hanger for the team vehicle but one of the aforementioned touches is a short range teleporter than can send team members to certain pre programmed locations in the city proper. Sadly, it does not send them back. Houston already has a superhero team, the Hero Corps. How they feel about the Champions horning in or not is hard to say. A rivalry or friendship might brew.

If you want to join a team with alien encounters, mega city sized adventures, cutting edge medical centers sure to attract the wrong sort of villains, and loose zoning laws, Champions Houston might be for you!

Phoenix Base-  With California right next door, one might wonder why Phoenix Arizona beat out so many California cities. As with many things, you can blame Foxbat for that. When the governor of California's wife was mutated into a 50 foot tall rampaging behemoth (Foxbat still isn't sure how he did it, but it involved a microwave and a non dairy creamer) the Champions were forced to knock her out first, cure after. The governor was so incensed that he made it clear that even once out of office, he would use his political clout to make them rue the day. This set off the 'potential supervillain' concerns, and the Champions respected his wishes.  Also, Phoenix is huge, and the Champions got a great deal on the famous Luhrs Tower, a fourteen story tall art deco masterpiece now brought up to superhero specs.  The Champions have assigned a rather shy leader, and one with an ironic name- Solitaire. Naturally, reclusive, the odd mentalist has put her gift at disguises to work by also creating a separate identity (hardly her only one) to act as team liaison! Of course, she has to leave that weird floating widget behind. It would give her away. How others joining on my feel about this 'secret' (Assuming they ever figure it out) remains to be seen.
If you can take the heat of a desert bound metropolis with a military base and Project Greenskin troubles just a short flight away, Champions Phoenix might just be for you!

Seattle Base- One would think a city like Seattle would have dozens of superheroes, but in truth for the longest time, it only had one. Overwhelmed by threats both local and Canadian (Something experts have dubbed for unknown reasons "The Bennie Effect"), Cascade actually petitioned the Champions to set up shop.  The Champions response was to send the reluctant shapeshifter, Jaguar to the scene. While his feline form is bestial, Jaguar himself is a skilled detective and made no secret that he is happy to help prep Cascade for eventual leadership. Witchcraft lured him to take the job by finding their current base, a mysterious manorhouse that somehow seems to avoid notice from 'the norms'. The mystical properties of the location allow him greater control. And one day, he hopes, Witchcraft can arrange to erase his family curse. Seattle residents are aware they have a new Champions franchise in their area, but the fact Cascade is a local has eased any resentment. Indeed, the citizens of the city have  voiced many suggestions on social media for who they hope eventually joins up. A strong push for diversity seems to be a major chunk of these. Jaguar wonders with a grumble if there's a way to roar in Spanish to appease them. Cascade has told him to lighten the heck up already.

If you can handle rain, hipsters and the frightening numbers of Canadian villains that drop down to visit, then Champions Seattle might be for you!

10 minutes ago, archer said:

Honolulu with Seattle as a close second.

Personal preference for theoretical places to place teams

Denver > Phoenix - deserts are hot and boring. Mountains are cool.

Dallas > Houston -  better to respond to problems in central USA locations

Washington DC or Atlanta > Charlotte

First- Yay, someone posted a response. I'm as giggly as a Foxbat in a schoolgirl outfit!

Second- Thanks! 

I actually considered some of those, and they're all quite good. Houston's superior population and space program (for Obsidian) had me edge out Dallas but honestly Texas has so many populated cities that it could easily have numerous superteams here and there.

It was this close between Atlanta and Charlotte, but I figured Charlotte needed some love as it's a lot larger than some folks think.. so a coin toss later it won out. I probably should have gone with Atlanta.

Denver has the Alliance superteam in the official CU IIRC. I don't think Phoenix had one. It needed some protectors. I could be wrong on that.

I voted Honolulu, and no it wasn't for the weather or scenery -- I don't like heat and have pollen allergies. ?  But it strikes me that this would be a good location for different types of supers adventures than found in the typical American city. Hawaii is a financial and social bridge between North America, Oceania, and the Far East, so it carries much potential for international action. Tourism can bring people to the islands from almost anywhere. The extensive military facilities beg for cooperation/friction with government agencies. The vast Pacific Ocean provides opportunities for exploring lost civilizations on hidden islands or beneath the waves; fighting prehistoric survivors or giant monsters from the deep; rescuing folks from hurricanes, volcanoes, tsunamis, shipwrecks, and other disasters; or dealing with denizens of a supernatural folklore distinct from any in North America.

12 minutes ago, pinecone said:

I grew up in Hawaii, and that is where I became a gamer. And found Champions. So naturally I placed the game in the islands.

Despite the low population compared to some cities, I thought Honolulu might take the lead. Both for international flavor (See LL's comment) and the 'Seeker in Paradise' vibe. I admit, if I were to try to run a game there I'd be a bit worried at getting the feel wrong if any folks who actually knew the islands were playing in my game  but then again, if they gave me some tips between games i might not mess it up :)

8 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

I voted Honolulu, and no it wasn't for the weather or scenery -- I don't like heat and have pollen allergies. ?  But it strikes me that this would be a good location for different types of supers adventures than found in the typical American city. Hawaii is a financial and social bridge between North America, Oceania, and the Far East, so it carries much potential for international action. Tourism can bring people to the islands from almost anywhere. The extensive military facilities beg for cooperation/friction with government agencies. The vast Pacific Ocean provides opportunities for exploring lost civilizations on hidden islands or beneath the waves; fighting prehistoric survivors or giant monsters from the deep; rescuing folks from hurricanes, volcanoes, tsunamis, shipwrecks, and other disasters; or dealing with denizens of a supernatural folklore distinct from any in North America.

Fair, and thanks. I tried to pick city locations that would allow the Franchise to go international if need be for short trips. Seattle team could visit Canada, Houston team could head off into the Gulf of Mexico, Phoenix is (As super team vehicles fly) not far from Mexico , etc. Charlotte was meant more for up and down the eastern coast of the US itself so maybe at yet another disadvantage there.

6 minutes ago, Doc Shadow said:

I voted for Charlotte. Someone has to keep Quantum's temper under control. Also my best friend has been living in Kannapolis (about 20 miles northeast) for the last two years and has spoken very well of the city. Also the base does sound interesting.

I'll post a character to move there later.

That's a great idea, a pre thank you for sharing.

19 minutes ago, Hermit said:

Despite the low population compared to some cities, I thought Honolulu might take the lead. Both for international flavor (See LL's comment) and the 'Seeker in Paradise' vibe. I admit, if I were to try to run a game there I'd be a bit worried at getting the feel wrong if any folks who actually knew the islands were playing in my game  but then again, if they gave me some tips between games i might not mess it up :)

Fair, and thanks. I tried to pick city locations that would allow the Franchise to go international if need be for short trips. Seattle team could visit Canada, Houston team could head off into the Gulf of Mexico, Phoenix is (As super team vehicles fly) not far from Mexico , etc. Charlotte was meant more for up and down the eastern coast of the US itself so maybe at yet another disadvantage there.

Yep Hawaii has international trade, spy nonsense and mystic adventure built in. It also has a huge military presence from multiple branches.

6 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

If it was there, I'd have chosen Pittsburgh, my home town, after parts of it were rebuilt after Godzilla wrecked it when Detroit was wrecked.  Since it isn't, I'll have to go with Charlotte.

I may have to make a new list for Pittsburgh and Archer's suggestions as well sometime.

I picked Houston mainly because there is so much opportunity for adventure there. You have NASA, an international trade locus, high tech industry and multiple universities. It's also near to San Antonio(military hospitals and training bases), Austin(state government) and New Orleans(Mystical Voodoo and hidden swamp adventures). It even gives natural disasters in the form of hurricanes and floods.

58 minutes ago, Grailknight said:

I picked Houston mainly because there is so much opportunity for adventure there. You have NASA, an international trade locus, high tech industry and multiple universities. It's also near to San Antonio(military hospitals and training bases), Austin(state government) and New Orleans(Mystical Voodoo and hidden swamp adventures). It even gives natural disasters in the form of hurricanes and floods.

It does have a lot more than most folks know. Heck, it even has a thriving Theater district.

-----------

Thus far, only Phoenix is vote-less of the locations available. In the lead (As of this post), Honolulu. And the others are pretty much tied.

3 hours ago, Hermit said:

It was this close between Atlanta and Charlotte, but I figured Charlotte needed some love as it's a lot larger than some folks think.. so a coin toss later it won out. I probably should have gone with Atlanta.

Nah; ya did good.  I'd take Charlotte over Atlanta any day.  I live just a couple of hours from Atlanta, but I never go there.  I just don't like to leave the south. ;)

Honestly, that's the same reason I don't go to Florida: I don't like to leave the south.

4 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

Nah; ya did good.  I'd take Charlotte over Atlanta any day.  I live just a couple of hours from Atlanta, but I never go there.  I just don't like to leave the south. ;)

Honestly, that's the same reason I don't go to Florida: I don't like to leave the south.

I'm reminded of a video of two Southerners talking what is or isn't the South. The Lady in the video was shocked to hear the man's opinion that Atlanta was indeed no longer Southern, but she could see his point. His comment "They brought it on themselves" made me chuckle.

------------

Looks like Seattle is now in a tie with Honolulu . Edit: Make that, took the lead. Well, as of this post Plenty of time.

California has a huge number of Semi-official hero teams, and  people from out of state kind of don't get the local culture, so I can imagine them not looking kindly on transplants.  Westguard even had to base in San Jose, because San Francisco was too much of a problem to deal with (back in the 80's, and now it's gotten worse). Phoenix is not a bad choice.

I picked Charlotte since it is an hour away from my house using 77 some days. I have used various Carolinian heroes over the years for personal things but I am going with Red Bird who basically is an armored Hawkman that uses claws built into his gloves. I would have used the Blue Crescent from South Carolina but he can't fly.  Same with the Checker from the Hero Thread. 

Red Bird has been based in Raleigh but has been seen all over the state, and a move to a base in Charlotte-Mecklinburg  won't inconvenience him.

CES 

Here is the promised character to move. Coincidentally his friends will move with him and his brother will be re-assigned to Oceana NAS in Virginia.

Supreme

Val      Char    Cost    Roll     Notes

80        STR     2          25-       Lift 1.6ktons; 16d6 [4]

23        DEX    6          14-       OCV:  8/DCV:  8

30        CON   4          15-

15        BODY 2          12-

13        INT      3          12-       PER Roll 12-

14        EGO    8          12-       ECV:  5

20        PRE     10        13-       PRE Attack:  4d6

18        COM   4          13-

30        PD       0          Total:  30 PD (30 rPD)

26        ED       0          Total:  26 ED (26 rED)

6          SPD     0          Phases:  2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

22        REC     0

70        END    5

70        STUN  0          Total Characteristic Cost:  44

Movement:     Running:           19"/76"

Flight:   30"/240"

Leaping:           16"/32"

Swimming:        13"/52"

Cost    Powers            END

42        +68 STR, Reduced Endurance (Half END; +1/4) (85 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1) 3

16        +11 DEX (33 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

18        +18 CON (36 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

4          +4 BODY (8 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

7          +14 PD (14 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

10        +20 ED (20 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

15        +3 SPD (30 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

14        Damage Resistance (30 PD/26 ED) (28 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

15        Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

15        Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

7          Super Physiology:  Power Defense (15 points) (15 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

5          Super Will:  Mental Defense (14 points total) (11 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

5          X-Ray Vision:  N-Ray Perception (Sight Group) (10 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

7          Telescopic Vision:  +10 versus Range Modifier for Sight Group (15 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

2          Ultraviolet Vision:  Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

1          Ultrasonic Hearing:  Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group) (3 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

6          High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OAF (-1)

15        Life Support  (Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity 200 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) (30 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)

37        Movement Powers:  Multipower, 60-point reserve, all slots Reduced Endurance (Half END; +1/4) (75 Active Points); all slots Weaknesses (-1)

1u        1)  Flight 5", Megascale (1" = 100 km; +3/4) (17 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)        1

3u        2)  Flight 25", Improved Noncombat Movement (x8) (60 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)        3

1u        3)  Running +13" (19" total), Improved Noncombat Movement (x4) (31 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)         1

1u        4)  Swimming +11" (13" total) (Improved Noncombat Movement (x4)) (16 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)    1

25        Eye Beams and Super Breath:  Multipower, 50-point reserve,  (50 Active Points); all slots Weaknesses (-1)

2u        1)  Heat Vision:  Energy Blast 10d6 (50 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)        5

2u        2)  Laser Vision:  Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6+1 (50 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)            5

1u        3)  Super Breath Shove:  Telekinesis (20 STR) (30 Active Points); Only to push objects away (-1), Weaknesses (-1), Affects Whole Object (-1/4)            3

1u        4)  Super Breath Blow Away:  Dispel Flames and gases 7d6, Explosion (Cone; -1 DC/2"; +1/2) (31 Active Points); Weaknesses (-1)          3

Perks

1          Money:  Well Off

Skills

0          Acting 8-

0          Climbing 8-

0          Concealment 8-

0          Conversation 8-

0          Deduction 8-

7          Gambling (Board Games, Card Games, Craps, Roulette) 12-

3          High Society 13-

2          KS: High Technology 11-

3          KS: Science Fiction 12-

2          KS: The Cold War 11-

0          Paramedics 8-

0          Persuasion 8-

5          PS: Writer 14-

0          Shadowing 8-

0          Stealth 8-

1          Survival (Temperate/Subtropical Forests, Temperate/Subtropical Plains) 8-

2          TF:  Small Motorized Ground Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles

2          WF:  Small Arms

Total Powers & Skill Cost:  306

Total Cost:  350

200+    Disadvantages

20        Psychological Limitation:  Code of Honor Very Common, Strong

15        Psychological Limitation:  Overconfident Common, Strong

10        Psychological Limitation:  Will not leave an innocent in danger Common, Moderate

5          Psychological Limitation:  Distrustful of Politicians Uncommon, Moderate

15        Social Limitation:  Secret Identity - Matthew John Brannock Frequently (11-), Major

15        Susceptibility:  Explosure to Radium 2d6 damage per Turn Uncommon

15        Dependent NPC:  Meg Riker - Newspaper Reporter - lover 11- (Occasionally), Normal, Useful noncombat position or skills, Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID

5          Dependent NPC:  Lieutenant Alexander Brannock USN - younger brother 8- (Infrequently), Normal, Useful noncombat position or skills

5          Dependent NPC:  Thom Dulaine, P.I. - best friend 11- (Occasionally), Slightly Less Powerful than the PC, Useful noncombat position or skills

15        Dependent NPC:  Auroura Astrid, Supermodel - ex-lover and stuck-up bitch 8- (Infrequently), Normal, Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID

15        Hunted:  Mechanon 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, Harshly Punish

5          Hunted:  Tachyon 8- (Occasionally), As Powerful, Mildly Punish

10        Hunted:  Firewing 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, Mildly Punish

0          Weaknesses

Notes:  Supreme's weaknesses are as follows: 1st.) all his superhuman powers and abilities are at 1/2 power vs. magical foes (-1/2);  2nd.) they are at 1/4 power when exposed to Radium (-1/4);  3rd.) he begins to lose power when he is away from the Sol System at a rate of 5 active points per day, going to a minimum of 3 active for characteristics and 5 active for powers, round up (-1/4).

Total Disadvantage Points:  150

Background/History:  Matt Brannock had done well for himself, his "Orion's Blade" series of novels had a loyal readership of over a million worldwide, his affair with Auroura Astrid had ended badly but he had a new relationship with Meg Riker showed a lot of promise and his first attempt at a cold war spy thriller "Assignment: Havana" had just hit the New York Times bestseller list. He had gone off on vacation to his cabin in the Colorado Rockies and that's where things started to get weird. While hiking one day Matt came across a fellow been cornered by a cougar. Levering a shell into the chamber of the .44-40 Winchester that he always carried in the Rockies Matt finished the big mountain cat with a single shot before the cat could tear into the other man.

The man that Matt had saved claimed that he was not from this world and that in gratitude for saving him from the cougar he would grant Matt anything that he could desire. Convinced that the man was a harmless loon, Matt decided to humor him. "I'd like to be Superman." he said. The Other looked at him and replied "That can be arranged." He then led Matt to his ship. Matt was shocked as he realized that this was for real, he was even more shocked when his alien friend came back out and shot him.

Matt came to in his cabin laying on his own bed, there was a note on the kitchen table explaining that the Other (Matt's name for the alien) had taken Matt to his homeworld where the human had undergone genetic re-structuring. It had been necessary to stun him least he learn the homeworld's location. Matt now possessed many of the powers of Superman, but at a somewhat lower power level than the fictional hero. While he was trying to adjust to all this Matt had turned on the TV. When the news came on the newscast date jumped out at him, over a month had passed since he had rescued the Other. All this could wait he had to get back home.

As he packed Matt discovered the Other's last gift to him, three identical colorful costumes reminiscent of that of the Man of Steel. As he drove home Matt realized that his comfortable life had come to an end. But the adventures of Supreme were just beginning.

Personality/Motivation:  Matt has always been a pretty well-balanced guy, He has a ready smile and a boyish sense of humor. However in the coming months that will change as the full weight of responsibility hits him. A 35 year old bachelor Matt lives in a 6-room apartment on the second floor of an older brownstone in Millennium City (a survivor from Detriot) at 1318B Harrison Avenue; he also owns a small 2-room cabin in the Colorado Rockies that he has nicknamed the "Fortress of Solitude". Matt's best friend is his upstairs neighbor, Thom Dulaine; he is also friends with his agent, Sam Reid and his editor over at Cornet Publishing, Jamie Axton. He also gets along well with his younger brother Alex a navy pilot stationed at nearby Port Huron N.A.S.

Supreme.jpg.b421c9b5c081e3153c0154792c67eb3b.jpg

10 hours ago, Scott Ruggels said:

California has a huge number of Semi-official hero teams, and  people from out of state kind of don't get the local culture, so I can imagine them not looking kindly on transplants.  Westguard even had to base in San Jose, because San Francisco was too much of a problem to deal with (back in the 80's, and now it's gotten worse). Phoenix is not a bad choice.

If I recall, in the CU, San Francisco has like 2 or more teams around it... and the California Patrol in Southern Cal, while rather informal , has a huge kind of rotating membership. I've run in games like that, it can be fun. I was in a game based in San Diego once. We had a rivalry with some glory seeking L.A. superheroes (I Know, I know, low hanging fruit but it was fun)

And glad you like the idea of Phoenix. It's certainly big and prosperous enough to need heroes.

7 hours ago, csyphrett said:

I picked Charlotte since it is an hour away from my house using 77 some days. I have used various Carolinian heroes over the years for personal things but I am going with Red Bird who basically is an armored Hawkman that uses claws built into his gloves. I would have used the Blue Crescent from South Carolina but he can't fly.  Same with the Checker from the Hero Thread. 

Red Bird has been based in Raleigh but has been seen all over the state, and a move to a base in Charlotte-Mecklinburg  won't inconvenience him.

CES 

See, finding out which characters would go where is one area I was curious to see so thank you.