Funny Pics II: The Revenge

4 hours ago, Pariah said:

I had a GM once who had created an entire super-terrorist organization called TAROT. They had a number of supervillains on staff, all of whom had the names of the major trumps. Tower was a growth powered brick who also had lightning powers. Scary guy.

Michael Surbrook has an outline for a whole organization, The Tarot Council.

Some years ago, two of my brothers had a band; their gig was playing for the party people on the Finland-bound cruise-ferries out of Stockholm. One winter, while they were in port, our dear capital was hit by a snowstorm, the worst one ever. The airports were closed, the public transport company cancelled busses and commuter trains and subways, no-one that didn't reeeally have to leave home ought to stay put ...

So I called up Bro D. to get an eyewitness account on the carnage.

He just sighed and said, with a tired voice, "Just two inches."

2 hours ago, L. Marcus said:

Some years ago, two of my brothers had a band; their gig was playing for the party people on the Finland-bound cruise-ferries out of Stockholm. One winter, while they were in port, our dear capital was hit by a snowstorm, the worst one ever. The airports were closed, the public transport company cancelled busses and commuter trains and subways, no-one that didn't reeeally have to leave home ought to stay put ...

So I called up Bro D. to get an eyewitness account on the carnage.

He just sighed and said, with a tired voice, "Just two inches."

There is the classic one on American TV news where the female anchor referring to a lack of snow the night before had her say to the weather guy 'Where was that six inches you promised last night ?'

Anything but metric, right America?

In weather related news:

Going to 18 degrees in God's own Fahrenheit for the ride home tomorrow.

I am totally loving this! :D

(sorry, but I spent almost two years tracking down parts for a complete rebuild of the Humming Moose, and in my own tastes, this is _primo_ riding weather!  :D

(again: I live where the roads don't freeze; it makes a lot od difference)