SUPERDRAFT: Cast your Fantasy KINGDOM!

Hermit

12 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

To be clear:  I am not arguing with you;  I am asking for more clear specifics as to what sort of fantasy you are specifically wanting.   I am suspecting more "mideval Europe fantasy" stuff? 

From the very first post and quoting myself

" so keep it Medieval..ish or at least stop at the Renaissance"

Naah.  It's only the first week of classes.  I don't even have any papers to grade yet.  Still hip-deep in application packages, but....

Besides, the reason for grabbing that many all at once will become obvious once the picks are made.

First, a reminder of my pick from yesterday:

20 hours ago, assault said:

Sovereign pick: His Most Serene Excellency, the Doge of The Most Serene Republic will be played by Peter Sellers.

Today's pick:

Greatest Warrior in all the Land: Captain Thello, snappy dresser, magnet for the ladies and mercenary swordsman, will be played by Danny John-Jules.

Attention Hermit.

My sovereign pick isn't in my roster either, despite me repeating it in today's pick - which you did add.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:24 AM, assault said:

Sovereign pick: His Most Serene Excellency, the Doge of The Most Serene Republic will be played by Peter Sellers.