Spider-Man No Way Home with spoilers.

Bazza

8 minutes ago, death tribble said:

But does Spiderman do whatever a spider can ?

Like get killed by a bigger female with spider powers after mating

Probably.  Which female is bigger, Ghost Spider Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson, or that Girl from India decent who because of her name is nicknamed Maryjane...

From my FB review....

Movie review: Spider-man: No Way Home (2021). In the interest of preventing spoilers, I'll only be referring to elements of the film that are obvious from the trailers. In this third installment, Peter Parker is dealing with the aftermath of having his identity revealed in the last movie. Dr. Strange tries to help and all hell breaks loose. Now there are some plot threads that don't quite add up and a few annoying bits, but the sheer amount of fan service in this film is just so satisfying. The film is also generally well scripted and shot. The first fight sequence is the best IMO, but there's a lot to love throughout. Special props to the returning villain actors who are given the opportunity to revisit and revitalize some of their iconic roles. Alfred Molina is particularly good. There are two post credit sequences (though one of them is more or less a trailer for an upcoming film). I'm giving it an A. Definitely one of the better MCU movies and well worth seeing.

That was amazing. Spectacular even. 😀

Spoiler

The lawyer scene with Murdock was maybe the most eye popping crazy thing in the whole movie. “I’m a really good lawyer”.

Indeed Matt, and now you are canonically part of the MCU. Wow.

Didn’t love the ending, but overall it was one of my favorite MCU movies. Probably top 3-5. Up there with Endgame, Winter Soldier and Guardians. So well executed.

1 hour ago, Iuz the Evil said:

That was amazing. Spectacular even. 😀

Hide contents

The lawyer scene with Murdock was maybe the most eye popping crazy thing in the whole movie. “I’m a really good lawyer”.

Indeed Matt, and now you are canonically part of the MCU. Wow.

Didn’t love the ending, but overall it was one of my favorite MCU movies. Probably top 3-5. Up there with Endgame, Winter Soldier and Guardians. So well executed.

Agreed on ending, sort of heartbreaking and really brought home standing next to Happy at May's grave (I thought the tear going down her eye meant she was still alive) and being asked how he knew May. I hope it isn't actually and I kept thinking when they figure it out, MJ and Ned are going to be pissed, since she will remember Peter looking at her injury and not telling her. loved the movie and Molina was spectacular, again - but he has been my favorite of the Spider-Man villains so far prior to this, and I liked him still being sane at end and turning on Elektro (I also thought they setup him returning to the point he died when he suddenly became rational again in SM2, this explains it, as he was sane again). I liked the shop talk between the villains in the dungeon as 3 of the 5 are multiple PHD holders. Church was again a great "tragic" villain as Sandman, I actually thought he was going to aid the spidermen as Ock did. And now Venom is in the MCU, though thought he already would have been. Isn't the Venom movies in the MCU? His disappearing didn't make since, as this Brock isn't the one from the Maguire universe, or so I thought. And I actually still felt that both Garfield and Maguire enjoyed doing Spidey, I know Garfield was especially disappointed that he wouldn't do more.

Also agree with Iuz as this may be one of my top 5 Supers movie.

Saw it yesterday, and enjoyed it. The end was a bit painful, but at the end, Peter Parker wasn't "Spider Boy" any more, but "Spider Man".  The effects were good. The Cap Shield on Lady Liberty wasn't explained, but I just went with it.  I loved the banter between all of the Peter Parkers, before the final fight, and The differences between them showed up when one remembers that only the Tom Holland Spiderman has any team experience.  This movie felt more solid, than the previous ones that were more popcorn ( more "Disney" than "Marvel").  all in all it's been loads better than Shang Chi, or The Eternals, or the leaden Black Widow.  It is the best Marvel product this year.

They let May die! Oh happy day.

Not that I actually hated Aunt May. I love her. But man, "killing" her twice and taking it back in the comic books sucks (once was that she was an elderly actor hired by Norman to pretend to be May, and another is "One More Day" retconed.) I was wondering if my nephew and niece's grandchildren would know and read about May Parker.