Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

1 hour ago, DShomshak said:

I actually have a little bit of experience with this. As part of my geophysics class, we listened to recordings of several of the arches in southern Utah. Basically they put a microphone on each arch, record the ambient sounds (which include the vibrations from the rock), and then play it at higher speed and listen for deviations. Very interesting stuff.

This is the part of the article that really caught my attention:

It is not the first time this year that the company has been hit with shortages of food items.

In January, KFC Australia had to modify its menu due to a lack of its key ingredient, chicken.

Wait, what?

3 hours ago, Pariah said:

This is the part of the article that really caught my attention:

Wait, what?

It happened in Britain as well. What happened is that they changed suppliers and there were problems in getting enough chicken to the restaurants. This is what happens when you change suppliers.

I listen to a channel on youtube called Lehto's Law. A story I heard today is Man spent 17 days in jail after being misidentified by American Airlines. Apparently no one would tell him why he was in jail, or that he had missed court dates because he was locked up until he called to find out what was going on.

CES

8 hours ago, csyphrett said:

I listen to a channel on youtube called Lehto's Law. A story I heard today is Man spent 17 days in jail after being misidentified by American Airlines. Apparently no one would tell him why he was in jail, or that he had missed court dates because he was locked up until he called to find out what was going on.

CES

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/08/us/american-airlines-lawsuit-man-17-days-in-jail/index.html#:~:text=(CNN) An Arizona man is,2020%2C according to court documents.

The challenge, to me, is whether AA folllowed their rules properly.  If they were even just sloppy?  The guy seems to have a good case.