Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Darren Watts

Re: Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Quotes from last night's Monster Hunters game. First, our cast:

Julian - Voodon Park Ranger

Sonja - Half vampire newspaper reporter

Zeke - Demonically possessed private detective

Kayla - Psychic ninja with daddy issues

Danny - Martial artist spirit warrior (played by ScubaHERO)

Mike - Half-angel zookeeper

The quotes:

Julian (OOC) - [the Dutch] apparently make great ninja.

Sonja - It involves ravening beasts. We should not involve the cops.

Zeke - Does Mike really want a forensics team going through his place and finding the feathers from his cat?

Kayla - My father is someone I would let anyone torture to death.

Sonja - Someone who talks during movies?

Julian - Worse, someone who reveals the ending.

Kayla - I can't remember, did I kill the people who were with me at the time?

GM - It's like a really devious marble cake.

Sonja (OOC) - We've seen a significant increase in supernatural activity lately. We think it has something to do with the fact that we started the campaign.

Zeke - Vampires don't rate that high on my evil scale. Maybe about a 3.

Danny - He drank the ghoul aid. [remember, this one's ScubaHERO's fault :P]

Session 8 of Farlanthia:

"If you see a corpse trying to hurt someone, you have my permission to Magic Missile it."

"The ear is an easy opening tab to the brain for a zombie."

Marid (OOC): "How did she do that?"

Calidore (OOC): "Plot powers."

Na'Yumi (speaking to another female character): "You can make this up to me by letting me see your tattoos."

Marid (OOC): "Is there something you're not telling us?"

Na'Yumi (to the GM): "She still has tattoos all over here, arcane markings on her skin, and solid black eyes?"

GM: "Yes."

Marid: "She's fine."

Last night's D&D 3.5 game. Trying to work from memory, without my trusty-rusty notebook, so I'm sure I'm forgetting something. But here goes nothing!

Before the game, Leila's player was talking about working at the police department, and some of the local wackos that repeatedly stop in at the front desk for various nutty reasons (i.e. complaining that one of the officers can "turn invisible").

Leila (OOC): The sergeant calls them "frequent fliers"...

Yllek (OOC): With the empasis on the "freak" part...

On to gaming. Last session, while I was out of town, the heroes defeated some sort of mega-giants, three of whom were bullying a tribe of stone giants. The DM is telling me what happened.

DM: ... so one of the Big giants picked up the nearest fighter (points at Aren) and used him to beat on everybody else.

Yllek (OOC writes something and hands it to Il'Marcum's player): Note -- have Kalen [Yllek's woodworker brother] carve a club in the likeness of Aren.

Il'Marcum (OOC): Ooo! And I can get a permanent Magic Mouth scroll, so it says "Ow! Ow!" every time it hits someone or something!

Some goat-people allies bring an eight-sided box to us, wrapped in a deer skin. They found it but refuse to touch it because "it has bad juju."

DM: ... and there are eight small hexagon-shaped holes, one on each side of the box.

Yllek: I look inside. What do I see?

DM: Nothing. All you see is darkness.

Yllek (jokingly): I shoot a magic missile at the darkness!

Devlyn (picking up the reference and starts talking like a whining teenage boy): Are there any chicks in the room? If there are, I want to DO THEM!

We go to the river where the goat people found the box. To search the water, Leila had turned all of us except Ryan into otters. We find odd pieces of carved stone, then eventually spot a half-buried stone room 40 feet up in the cliff face. (Over time, mudslides uncovered it and one corner collapsed and caused the box to fall from the room, into the river and roll downstream where the goat people eventually found it.) Unfortunately, Ryan can't communicate with all of us otters.

Yllek: I go over to Ryan's pack, rummage around until I find a piece of cloth, tie it around my neck like a cape, and then stand like this! (Poses dramatically, like Superman)

Ryan: What? You want me to throw you up there?

Yllek (nods vigorously)

DM: All right. Ryan grabs Yllek by the tail and begins spinning him around his head...

We all eventually get up there and discover that the room leads to two others, with no apparent entrance other than the corner that collapsed. The walls are intricately carved and brightly colored, with eight lines (each a different color) leading from starting points in one room to the corner that collapsed, and presumably to the mystery box.

Through trial and error, we discover that spells from different magic schools cause different carved lines to light up. So we come up with a plan to direct magic into all eight lines and position the mystery box at the other end to see what happens. The whole thing is very complicated and requires a lot of effort on our part.

Ryan: You know, we have absolutely no idea what all of this does. All we know is that the room will generate some sort of epic-level spell, way past our level, but no idea of even what kind of spell it is. The box holds pure magic and appears to temporarily suck away our highest level spells. And apparently, if we cast a bunch of spells in the right order, we can probably activate the box. Again, with no idea of what it's going to do once it's activated. Only adventurers would be stupid enough to actually do something like this...

We teleport back to town to pick up some supplies first, and Yllek realizes that he forgot his new wife's birthday, so he goes to the best jeweler in town.

Yllek: I explain to the jeweler that I forgot my wife's birthday, so I need to find a nice present. Something that will keep her from killing me.

Jeweler: Oh, that's okay, we have many fine pieces.

Yllek: Her birthday was last week.

Jeweler: Ooo. I don't know if we have anything *that* nice.

Yllek: I knock on the front door and kneel there. I hold out the flowers, the necklace, and my dagger, while exposing my neck...

Kalina: (rolls her eyes and sighs in exasperation) Get in here!

The next day, we go back to the mystery box and the mystery room. Il'Marcum casts the spells and we activate the box. It generates a 4-foot globe of white energy, and Ryan and Yllek are immediately sucked inside. Il'Marcum and Leila approach the globe.

Il'Marcum: What the heck. I jump in. Geronimo!!!

DM: Oookay. Leila, you see Il'Marcum jump into the globe, yelling some weird name, you have no idea why.

Leila: (shrugs) I jump in too.

DM: Do *you* yell anything?

Yllek (OOC): Sitting Bull!

After everybody finally jumps in, we find ourselves in a 2-mile across pastoral setting, deserted except for a few sheep. The thing is floating 50,000 feet up in the air. It is also apparently sitting outside time, and Il'Marcum can't teleport us out, nor can Leila tree-walk out of there. So we're trying to figure out how to get home.

Il'Marcum: There *has* to be a way out. After all, we got in, didn't we?

DM: Yeah, and the only way in was from a room that was, until recently, completely buried. Before that, it had no other entrance. You had to have been to the room before, and then use Teleport to get inside. Then, to activate the gate, you needed spells from *every* school of magic, and position the box *just right.* It's not like they just left the front door open for anyone to slip in...

Yllek: Well, since we're apparently stuck here for a while... (goes into full Cleric mode)... have you heard the Good News about Autumn Willow? :D

Last night's D&D 3.5 game. Trying to work from memory, without my trusty-rusty notebook, so I'm sure I'm forgetting something. But here goes nothing!

Before the game, Leila's player was talking about working at the police department, and some of the local wackos that repeatedly stop in at the front desk for various nutty reasons (i.e. complaining that one of the officers can "turn invisible").

Leila (OOC): The sergeant calls them "frequent fliers"...

Yllek (OOC): With the empasis on the "freak" part...

On to gaming. Last session, while I was out of town, the heroes defeated some sort of mega-giants, three of whom were bullying a tribe of stone giants. The DM is telling me what happened.

DM: ... so one of the Big giants picked up the nearest fighter (points at Aren) and used him to beat on everybody else.

Yllek (OOC writes something and hands it to Il'Marcum's player): Note -- have Kalen [Yllek's woodworker brother] carve a club in the likeness of Aren.

Il'Marcum (OOC): Ooo! And I can get a permanent Magic Mouth scroll, so it says "Ow! Ow!" every time it hits someone or something!

Some goat-people allies bring an eight-sided box to us, wrapped in a deer skin. They found it but refuse to touch it because "it has bad juju."

DM: ... and there are eight small hexagon-shaped holes, one on each side of the box.

Yllek: I look inside. What do I see?

DM: Nothing. All you see is darkness.

Yllek (jokingly): I shoot a magic missile at the darkness!

Devlyn (picking up the reference and starts talking like a whining teenage boy): Are there any chicks in the room? If there are, I want to DO THEM!

We go to the river where the goat people found the box. To search the water, Leila had turned all of us except Ryan into otters. We find odd pieces of carved stone, then eventually spot a half-buried stone room 40 feet up in the cliff face. (Over time, mudslides uncovered it and one corner collapsed and caused the box to fall from the room, into the river and roll downstream where the goat people eventually found it.) Unfortunately, Ryan can't communicate with all of us otters.

Yllek: I go over to Ryan's pack, rummage around until I find a piece of cloth, tie it around my neck like a cape, and then stand like this! (Poses dramatically, like Superman)

Ryan: What? You want me to throw you up there?

Yllek (nods vigorously)

DM: All right. Ryan grabs Yllek by the tail and begins spinning him around his head...

We all eventually get up there and discover that the room leads to two others, with no apparent entrance other than the corner that collapsed. The walls are intricately carved and brightly colored, with eight lines (each a different color) leading from starting points in one room to the corner that collapsed, and presumably to the mystery box.

Through trial and error, we discover that spells from different magic schools cause different carved lines to light up. So we come up with a plan to direct magic into all eight lines and position the mystery box at the other end to see what happens. The whole thing is very complicated and requires a lot of effort on our part.

Ryan: You know, we have absolutely no idea what all of this does. All we know is that the room will generate some sort of epic-level spell, way past our level, but no idea of even what kind of spell it is. The box holds pure magic and appears to temporarily suck away our highest level spells. And apparently, if we cast a bunch of spells in the right order, we can probably activate the box. Again, with no idea of what it's going to do once it's activated. Only adventurers would be stupid enough to actually do something like this...

We teleport back to town to pick up some supplies first, and Yllek realizes that he forgot his new wife's birthday, so he goes to the best jeweler in town.

Yllek: I explain to the jeweler that I forgot my wife's birthday, so I need to find a nice present. Something that will keep her from killing me.

Jeweler: Oh, that's okay, we have many fine pieces.

Yllek: Her birthday was last week.

Jeweler: Ooo. I don't know if we have anything *that* nice.

Yllek: I knock on the front door and kneel there. I hold out the flowers, the necklace, and my dagger, while exposing my neck...

Kalina: (rolls her eyes and sighs in exasperation) Get in here!

The next day, we go back to the mystery box and the mystery room. Il'Marcum casts the spells and we activate the box. It generates a 4-foot globe of white energy, and Ryan and Yllek are immediately sucked inside. Il'Marcum and Leila approach the globe.

Il'Marcum: What the heck. I jump in. Geronimo!!!

DM: Oookay. Leila, you see Il'Marcum jump into the globe, yelling some weird name, you have no idea why.

Leila: (shrugs) I jump in too.

DM: Do *you* yell anything?

Yllek (OOC): Sitting Bull!

After everybody finally jumps in, we find ourselves in a 2-mile across pastoral setting, deserted except for a few sheep. The thing is floating 50,000 feet up in the air. It is also apparently sitting outside time, and Il'Marcum can't teleport us out, nor can Leila tree-walk out of there. So we're trying to figure out how to get home.

Il'Marcum: There *has* to be a way out. After all, we got in, didn't we?

DM: Yeah, and the only way in was from a room that was, until recently, completely buried. Before that, it had no other entrance. You had to have been to the room before, and then use Teleport to get inside. Then, to activate the gate, you needed spells from *every* school of magic, and position the box *just right.* It's not like they just left the front door open for anyone to slip in...

Yllek: Well, since we're apparently stuck here for a while... (goes into full Cleric mode)... have you heard the Good News about Autumn Willow? :D

About the only thing that could happen to make the situation worse than

it already is, would be for some pasty-faced guy with a serious leather

fetish and nails sticking out of his head to walk up to the party and ask:

"Shall we play?"

Spoken, of course, in a really creepy tone of voice...

Major Tom 2009 :eek:

About the only thing that could happen to make the situation worse than

it already is, would be for some pasty-faced guy with a serious leather

fetish and nails sticking out of his head to walk up to the party and ask:

"Shall we play?"

Spoken, of course, in a really creepy tone of voice...

Major Tom 2009 :eek:

"I dont care what anyone says....this hurts!" - Pinhead

---------------------------------

And now, some quotes from the Hawk Knight game, where the player of Hakkar (who is also the guy who played Troubleshooter) is changing characters to Utar the Orok. A new PC, Kale, has also joined the party.

--------------------------

Kale (OOC): I look for someplace cheap and nondescript to stay.

Talik (OOC): "Motel Sixpence?"

Utar (OOC): "Super Pieces of Eight!" :D

-------------

Banoch the Wizard: That...is the ugliest statue...I have ever seen.

Talik: Hakkar said it tasted funny, too.

Banoch: Well, thats Hakkar for you.

(Yes, Hakkar had actually licked it)

---------------

Talik (OOC): Well, thats it! We can only be saved now by carpentry or pragmatism!

----------------

Talik (OOC): Youll do anything to engage in arguementation wont you.

Utar (OOC): No. :cool:

----------------

Utar's Crowning Moment of Awesome:

Utar (OOC): Okay, I split my attack. I place the edge of the bladed arrow at the throat of the guy who's Stunned right next to me, slitting his throat as I shoot his boss!

[And it worked!]

GM: So you're using your psychometry...

PC: Yes

GM: On the walls of the men's room?

PC: To see if our target has been through here.

GM: Oh, to be running a game with SAN checks right about now...

Well, it does sort of depend on where the men's room is. A men's room at Chez Manifique will have quite a different history to review than one in, say, a Greyhound station in the Bronx.

More quotes from our D&D 4th Edition campaign - Bloodmäter.

---

The Party

Brontus Rexx: A barbarian from a far-off land, kidnapped by slavers at a young age and forced to fight in the gladiatorial pits. Recently freed from bondage and seeking a new life.

Clio: A tiefling paladin, servant of the goddess of death. She is trying to atone for a terrible crime she committed as a youth.

Rody Falcos: Elven ne'er-do-well and con artist. He's the son of a wealthy merchant; he was left behind when the caravan master decided he'd had enough of the young rascal's shenanigans.

Hakkoz Stoneshanks: A dwarven priest, his tragic past has shaped him into the bold hero he is today.

Alix Twilight: An animalistic shaman from the deep deserts that surround Bloodmäter on three sides; she can barely contain the bestial fury within her.

Paxton Lux: A young human fighter who adventures in the hopes of discovering who she really is.

Berrian Wildheart (NPC): A cheerful young gnome wizard; apprentice to the most powerful and famous wizard in the city.

---

As they enter another fight, the party recalls that the last battle went really well and try to remember tactics...

Rody: That plan worked. Anyone remember that plan? We should use it again.

Alix: Yeah, use it repeatedly until it fails.

Squeaky-voiced Berrian 'bellows' in battle...

Berrian (NPC): Feel my fiery wrath!!

Brontus: You really shouldn't shout battle cries until your voice drops.

Arrows and men with pikes close in swiftly on Paxton...

Paxton: Can I move Berrian in the way as a human shield?

Berrian: I'm not human! I'm a gnome! :help:

Hakkoz starts doling out the healing magic in the midst of combat...

Alix: No! Don't heal me! A lot of my special powers don't work until I'm bloodied!

Alix drops a Fire Seed right on an ochre jelly, scorching and sizzling it...

Brontus: The jelly is now creme brulee!

Rody's player has a bad habit of rolling extremes with his dice...

Rody (OOC): Rolling to hit...rolled a 26!

GM: You hit! Do your worst!

Brontus (OOC): I'd prefer that you do your best. I've seen your worst.

GM: Good point...your worst kinda sucks.

As a barbarian, Brontus has one of the worst Armor Classes of the party...

Brontus: Wow! Someone missed me! :nonp:

Alix can't make a decent attack or skill roll all night...

Brontus: Are you even in this fight?

GM: Alix is sort of the comic relief for the party.

Brontus slices the ochre jelly for massive damage!

GM: You cut it in half!

Brontus: Yeah! :thumbup:

GM: Both halves continue to attack you.:eg:

Brontus: WTF? :eek:

A nearby enemy is Bloodied, triggering Clio's Tiefling powers...

Clio: Ooo...you smell good.

Brontus: You know, most people would be turned on when a woman says something like that...

Hakkoz makes an exceptionally good Heal check on Clio...

Hakkoz: It's not magic, baby, it's skill.

Clio: Keep telling yourself that.

Hakkoz: NO, seriously, it's under Skills on my character sheet...

Suddenly, as Berrian moves to support Alix, he can't seem to make a decent roll either...

Brontus: Alix's Fail-Field is also covering Berrian too...

The ochre jelly is wailing on the party, who try to figure out how to neutralize its acidic touch...

Hakkoz: We need a really strong base.

Alix: Brontus, start singing!

Conversation held while dealing with a locked door...

Alix: Brontus, we need you.

Brontus: It's good to be needed. What do you need me to do?

Rody: Kick down this door. I've disarmed all the traps.

Brontus: I can't possibly attack an unarmed portal.

Rody: Well...it's a big, intimidating door.

Brontus: Okay, that'll do.

GM: The door opens.

Brontus: :(

GM: Actually, the door more splinters and breaks apart.

Brontus: :D

A lull in the battle and quick chat to see if the party to withdraw to rest or not...

Brontus (OOC): You know...if we wait, there will be more monsters...which mean more XPs.

Rody (OOC): Some of us aren't fully recovered from the last fight. We don't need those kind of XPs.

Berrian rushes forward and blasts a group of foes with icy magics...

Berrian: That's how we do it old school!

Brontus: Gutsy! Exposing yourself to the archers like that.

Berrian: $&Y%*#! :help:

Paxton: I didn't know he knew the Stinking Cloud spell...

Paxton, Alix, Rody, and Brontus all charge the two last remaining archers who flee in panic while missing with their bowshots...

Brontus: Kinda hard to aim when you're slipping in your own urine. :eg:

---

I've got some quotes from my 7th Sea game too. I'll try to get those posted later tonight.

Enjoy!

- Lonewalker

Brontus Rexx: A barbarian from a far-off land' date=' kidnapped by slavers at a young age and forced to fight in the gladiatorial pits. Recently freed from bondage and seeking a new life.[/quote']

So... the guy's name is "Thunder King"?

As promised, quotes from The Captain's Treasure - my 7th Sea campaign.

---

Alfredo Cabarra : Dashing Castillian swordsman, marksman and ship's captain.

Nikita Borislev : Hulking brute of an Ussuran, axeman and ship's bosun.

Sabbine of the Sea Breeze : Diminutive Sidhe-blooded Avalon Glamour mage and armswoman.

Pia Frazzini : Adventurous Vodacce navigator, mathematician and swordswoman.

Theodora della Ochoa : Kind-hearted Castillian doctor and whipmistress.

Petra : Young Ussuran cabin girl turned reckless warrioress.

Maurice Marceau : Flamboyant and portly Montaigne chef.

---

Scarr - villainous first mate aboard the rival pirate ship Maelstrom - makes an unexpected appearance at the Duke's grand ball held in honor of his daughter's birthday...

Scarr: We are near to pay respects to the young lady.

Alfredo: I'm certain that a young lady of her breeding had to retreat to her room in nausea when you walked through the door.

Led by Tatienne Chatillion - a Montaigne noblewoman and former comrade - Sabbine finds herself being led away from the Duke's chambers...

Sabbine: I thought you wanted to tell the Duke that his daughter was missing.

Tatienne (NPC): I'd rather tell the Duke that we rescued his daughter.

Sabbine: I like this new plan! :thumbup:

Despite Captain Cabarra's instructions, Nikita desperately wants to start a fight with Scarr and his men...

Nikita: The captain has left the room...and he was the only thing keeping me from starting a fight.

Alfredo: I'm not straying too far from the ballroom - because I have to retrieve my pit bull.

Tactical discussion - 7th Sea style...

Nikita: Is this what we're calling a plan these days?

Petra: How is it different from other plans?

Alfredo: Well, we usually have more ropes to swing by.

The crew discover that the Duke's daughter may not have been kidnapped but fled on her own, taking the Treasure they seek with her...

Pia: We just want her necklace. Then she can elope.

Commentary about a dashing and impetuous young Montaigne who struck a fancy with Petra and thus raced after her to protect her on a mad chase through the city...

Pia: Get in the carriage where you won't get hurt!

Petra: They're so cute until they try to follow you home.

Maurice grabs the nearest object to use as an 'improvised weapon...'

GM: It doesn't much more improvised than a flying chicken. :nonp:

Alfredo's cunning plan falls apart when Nikita instigates a brawl with the rival pirates...

Alfredo: What? Have you no subtlety?

Theodora: In comparison to what? A gorilla?

Nikita: You seem to have forgotten who I am.

---

Enjoy!

- Lonewalker

Brontus: That wasn't me! It was the gnome! Why am I always getting blamed for his burrito cravings? :mad:

- Lonewalker

That reminds me of a quote I read somewhere, I think the Order of the Stick comic, about a high level character farting hard enough to accidentally cloudkill five or six kobolds at a time.

Yeah, funnier when I saw it I guess. It's late.

The heroes of SPIRIT have been asked to visit Jordan by his Majesty, because a Supervillain named Mandala has taken a small town hostage and is threatening to kill everyone in it unless a crime against her is avenged. When the PC's get there, they find out that her sister has been honor killed along with the fiance and that there's a floating atomic bomb in the center of the town. Mandala wants justice, and revenge if she can get that, too. The PC's manage to negotiate the release of the children, and then get a private conversation.

Shin Lin Yuan (China): Well, does anyone have demolitions?

Other PCs: No.

Doctor Pranava (India): The only one on the team who currently has demolitions is Cloud Warrior, and I do not trust his skill with nuclear devices because he does not use them.

Lightbinder (USA): Well, I guess that eliminates plan A, where we disarm the bomb.

Colossus of Rhodes (Greece): I don't know if we should split up. She can split up.

Doctor Pranava (India): We should split up.

Lightbinder: There's too many people to talk to, but it's still plan B.

Doctor Pranava: Is she religious?

GM (OOC): Somewhat.

Phantom Strike: What does that have to do with anything?

Lightbinder: I have a plan C. We could flood the village with cattle.

Other PC's: WHAT? (Laughter, lots of it)

Lightbinder: We could get El Caminante (Not present, Teleporter, Argentina) to teleport a whole bunch of cows here, and then she might not set off the bomb.

Shih Lin: I don't think that's going to work, and it has a high probability of offending her and setting the bomb off. Thought balloon (Aieyahhhhhhhh!)

Lightbinder: Okay, we can save that for plan D.

The male lead PC after "succeeding" an EGO roll to not stare at a girl's rather ample chest, for some reason continues to do so.

His reasoning:

"Those bazooms are at least a -6 penalty!"

Massive dice-throwing occurred afterwards, but all in good sport :)

-SC

Lightbinder: I have a plan C. We could flood the village with cattle.

Other PC's: WHAT? (Laughter, lots of it)

Lightbinder: We could get El Caminante (Not present, Teleporter, Argentina) to teleport a whole bunch of cows here, and then she might not set off the bomb.

I guess if you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bull****...

:nonp:

*blink* *blink*

:lol:

I am so yoinking that line to use somewhere, somehow.

It's about as bad as the vampire referring to one of the NPCs as his personal "juice dispenser." :D

In my Gonzo CyberHero/Champions game, the Vampiric Demon used to go out for a "Six-Pack" of..... Criminals.

More quotes from our D&D 4th Edition campaign - Bloodmäter.

The Party

Brontus Rexx: A barbarian from a far-off land, kidnapped by slavers at a young age and forced to fight in the gladiatorial pits. Recently freed from bondage and seeking a new life.

Clio: A tiefling paladin, servant of the goddess of death. She is trying to atone for a terrible crime she committed as a youth.

Rody Falcos: Elven ne'er-do-well and con artist. He's the son of a wealthy merchant; he was left behind when the caravan master decided he'd had enough of the young rascal's shenanigans.

Hakkoz Stoneshanks: A dwarven priest, his tragic past has shaped him into the bold hero he is today.

Alix Twilight: An animalistic shaman from the deep deserts that surround Bloodmäter on three sides; she can barely contain the bestial fury within her.

Paxton Lux: A young human fighter who adventures in the hopes of discovering who she really is.

Berrian Wildheart (NPC): A cheerful young gnome wizard; apprentice to the most powerful and famous wizard in the city.

---

Brontus slices the ochre jelly for massive damage!

GM: You cut it in half!

Brontus: Yeah! :thumbup:

GM: Both halves continue to attack you.:eg:

Brontus: WTF? :eek:

The best part of that was when I removed the ochre jelly miniature (a large blob of modelling clay) from the board. Everyone cheered. Then I pulled it in half and put both halves back on the board. All the players were like, :eek:!

And another quote from that game...

The gnome wizard is by himself, protecting the entire right flank...

Berrian: Guys! I need some help here! I'm not a defender!

Alix: Didn't you read the fine print on your contract? It says "...And other duties as necessary."

Berrian: @#&%!!!

They really like to pick on that poor gnome. :rofl:

Oh, I forgot to add one from yesterday.

The PCs are all at a "Super Party," and one of the characters, a hot, but snarky sorceress is being hit on.

Beefcake Guy: Hey, baby, what's your power?

Red: Ranged Castration.

:)

-SC

The best part of that was when I removed the ochre jelly miniature (a large blob of modelling clay) from the board. Everyone cheered. Then I pulled it in half and put both halves back on the board. All the players were like, :eek:!

And another quote from that game...

The gnome wizard is by himself, protecting the entire right flank...

Berrian: Guys! I need some help here! I'm not a defender!

Alix: Didn't you read the fine print on your contract? It says "...And other duties as necessary."

Berrian: @#&%!!!

They really like to pick on that poor gnome. :rofl:

To be fair, the only reason Berrian was on that side of the board, by himself, was that he had fled the mass combat in the middle. :ugly: