Firewing vs yo Momma

Killer Shrike

Re: Firewing vs yo Momma

My mom would win.

Once upon a time, my parents owned the adjacent building on the street. The original owner was looking to sell and offered a very cheap price. My parents bought it and rented it out. The first tenants were college students. On a particularly late night, the college students were throwing a very loud party. My mom, all 5' of her, went out to inact a PRE Attack. In the process of heading over, she slipped and fell into a muddle puddle.

Imagine a five foot tall, red head, who HAPPENS to be your land lord, standing in front of a group of drunk college students who are twice her size. Now imagine that this person covered head to toe in mud screaming at you in the top of their lungs with absolutely no fear of the crowd before her.

Yeah... Firelord would get his butt handed to him.

Gotta go with Mom. Since she's deceased now, were she to be "using" anyone's middle name, that would mean she had somehow returned from beyond the grave.

I don't think Firewing really has the right power set to affect her. :)

Ditto. When she was alive, she'd at least run verbal circles around him - she had a way with the tongue both sharp and vulgar or sharp and intellectual.

She was more (in response to someone else's post) a master of logic than defiant of logic.

And I'm willing to say all this not really knowing anything about Firewing!

My mom's company (not her office, or just the people around her, but almost everyone who interacted with at any level) nicknamed her Dragon Lady.

At one point she made a grown man cry, to a vice president. Actual tears.

No one, to this day, knows if the VP in question sided with my mother out of agreement or Fear.

Firewing would be destroyed in 2 Phases.

I will answer for OddHat's Mom:

Laughs at Red Tape of any kind

Stronger than any Customer Service Rep

Able to make any Bureaucrat Crawl

Able to spot a ripoff at 200 yards

Makes Men who make Sexist remarks cringe

Can talk any Sentient Creature into the ground (Yes, even you Zorn)

Makes PETA look like the ASPCA

RIP Firewing.

Ummm, my Mom just passed 76, is still called in to her old mulitinational corp to teach the youngsters the "True Forbidden Secrets of Accountancy" (some thing to do with accurate filing and not letting blood drip onto the spreadsheets I think) and can make a formica topped table apologise for it's bad habits and attributes.

I've never seen her perform blood sacrifices using middle management, but I'm told that smart managers used to agree with her opinions before she'd ever voiced them... ot left her office. Or been made aware that an opinion on something was required.

I have come to understand, at no small personal risk, that my mother is the head of an international spy ring/security agency of almost unlimited power. As such she probably owns Firewing and any 'battle' would be a staged event that she would 'lose' so that she could lie low for a while.

I mean, if there was a 'real battle' it would go like this:

Firewing and Mum square up, Firewing jerks slightly and slumps to the ground, leaking crimson from a small wound in his forehead. Scene obscured by lots of black vans.

Loyalty to mom aside, Firewing is in a gaming book. Gaming book, meet garbage can.

Or, taking the thread to heart, Firewing. My mom has lots of social and knowledge skills. Firewing has no interest in intellectual discourse, or good manners.

Mom, definitely :D

Anyone who can handle 1st graders can handle one supervillan with no problem ;)

Power: 100d6 Mind Control: Only to make you instantly engage in a long conversation at the end of which it is impossible for you to remember what you were doing beforehand. :)

Don't know about you guys but my mother is a 0 point character with failing eyesight, terrible driving skills and prone to calling her kids the wrong name. What makes you think she wouldn't be barbecued before she saw her first post segment 12?

My mother is a real person, and as such can easily defeat any imaginary character such as Firewing simply by not believing in him. :D

Loyalty to mom aside, Firewing is in a gaming book. Gaming book, meet garbage can.

Or, taking the thread to heart, Firewing. My mom has lots of social and knowledge skills. Firewing has no interest in intellectual discourse, or good manners.

He likes opera. Does your mom like opera? She could talk to him about that.