Today's Dumb Criminal Story ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 3:50 PM, csyphrett said:

Heard on the radio. Woman keys man's car. Car has surround-o-Vision. Woman goes to jail

CES

Kind of actually shocked the woman went to jail, actually.   Usually, the type of thing done by an angry ex-GF, and the police attitude is "Ehh"

19 hours ago, Badger said:

Kind of actually shocked the woman went to jail, actually.   Usually, the type of thing done by an angry ex-GF, and the police attitude is "Ehh"

I admit that this a while ago and the actual story was something I heard on the radio while I was working but apparently this guy and the woman worked in the same building in different offices. My read is they only knew each other on sight maybe. So she gets mad at him and keys his car where its sitting in the company parking. She didnt know that Tesla 3's have a camera on all sides that records everything that happens to the car. So the guy comes out and sees his car is keyed and goes I need to look at the camera. He calls the police and shows them the video and they go and arrest her. Slam dunk. Easier than a Law and Order episode.

Cameras are everywhere. This lady was obviously mad at something. maybe it was road rage. But even the garage had cameras   It's like the guy who killed his wife and forgot the doorbell camera records everything that happens in front of the door

CES      

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 8:46 AM, Cygnia said:

Looks like it's about the same article.  I can see "Tito and Amanda" cut off.

Ah, I believe you're right.  It looks like it might be the caption to a picture.  To be honest, I didn't originally read the full article and hadn't gotten to the part where Tito talks about the alien named Stevie.

• 2 weeks later...