Names for a heroic cyborg and a heroic mentalist?

assault

I've drawn a blank on names for a couple of NPC heroes, so I'm asking for suggestions. They are part of a team I am designing.

One is a cyborg brick. He's male, and has the usual "woe is me, I wish I was meat rather than metal again". Kind of like Cyborg, Robotman or Commander Steel.

I don't know much about the mentalist. Originally I had the team's energy projector also serving as team mentalist, but I decided that I should separate the two functions. She is definitely female.

The team is based in Australia. The other members are:

Black Opal. Energy projector - light powers, kind of. Female.

Flying Fox. Martial artist, probably with flight. Female.

Captain Mercury. Speedster. Male.

As I have designed them, these are minimalist characters, with very basic power sets, built on as few points as possible. My intention is to eventually expand them to Standard Superheroic point totals, while retaining the minimalist aspect. With luck they should turn into interesting combat monsters.

The cyborg could be called Metallic Man.  Wears huge, heavy armor and likes to fight, like a robotic version of The Thing.

The mentalist could be called Bright Angel.  Abhors violence, prefers to fight by either telepathically stimulating the brain's pleasure center, rendering the target unwilling to fight, or the motor control center, rendering the target unable to move.

Hope that helps.

They're Australian?

Well, an Aussie folkhero who famously incorporated metal into his schtick (though externally, not integrally) is Ned Kelly, so you could riff off that.

But if you really want to insult a cyborg who yearns to be a man, just call him The Machine.

As for a female Aussie mentalist, give her glowing light SFX (at the point of effect, rather than source of power) and call her Min Min, after the mysterious wandering Min Min Lights of Queensland.

Or give her the ability to psionically mimic others' brainwaves (and appearance, perhaps) and call her Lyrebird.