In other news...

tkdguy

Berman is leaving his role as host to do other things for the network. No word on Vitale. 

I'd just be happy if Berman never did another football highlight, again, ever.  I think I will lose my (remaining) sanity if after a great cut/tackle avoid by a RB I am subject to another 3Stoogesque "WHOOOPPP".  No mas.

Note: Ok, most of what Berman does in those highlights really really annoys me, but that one belongs in a special hell.

Edit: to be fair I can actually take Vitale in (very) small doses.

The part where she was on the Right side of political history?

:D

The Alt Right side of political history, maybe.

Dude, if your problem with globalism is that you hate foreigners, Muslims and brown skin people, history will not remember you kindly.  That is just a rule.

Edit:  Beyond the whole racism and xenophobia are bad thing (though, of course they are bad, and a Le Pen victory would have not been good for the minorities in France), Le Pen was the favored candidate or Russia.  Like with Trump, the Russians mounted a large cyber misinformation campaign in order to try to get her elected.  This presumably was because of statements that if elected she would pull France from the EU.  France leaving the EU would greatly weaken it and following right on the Brexit might very well cause the EU to collapse altogether. This would greatly diminish Europe's ability to push back against Russian expansionism, and would not bode well for the continued independence or well being of the former Soviet Republic countries of Eastern Europe.

I mean, I never figured you for a Nazi before...

Claus von Stauffenberg is one of my personal heroes. He came closest to killing Adolf on July 20, 1944. Many of the others in the German resistencia are also very admirable.

That is better phrased. :thumbup:

Sorry about coming on a bit strong earlier.  I wasn't sure about your joke.  My bad.

You had mentioned Marion Le Pen being anti-globalization, and I have ran into a lot of people on the internet for whom globalization = evil.  Really, just by being against globalization Le Pen could automatically be classified as a good guy in their books.  Now, an Australian using a computer made with part from Asia (because all computers use Asian parts) to talk on the global internet to fans of a game from the United States seems like an unlikely chap to be a a rabid anti-globalizationist.  However, I have seen bigger self contradictions amongst those who rile against globalization and free trade.

Anyway, I can see in hindsight that you were clearly joking. Sorry for being dense.