Need a superheroine name

Tech

I've put together stats for a new superheroine but simply cannot set on a name. She does have mental & telekenetic powers and wears a deep red outfit. Also, she has precognition. I thought of using skipping the hero name and use her regular name but after trying that out, decided a superheroine name is best.

Some of the names I've toyed with are below but aren't set on any of them yet. You've helped me out with a villain team name before, so I'm asking now for help with a hero name.

related to her Precognition: Insight or Insite.

(FYI, Inscape was used by a different hero.)

related to her costume: Crimson, Carmine

related to her powers: um, I got nothing

I'm also open to names that are just cool but have nothing in particular to do with anything. So, throw some out and see if they stick.

Tell me she's a weathergirl in her civilian ID (but always has to make sure her predictions are wrong lest she tip people off :winkgrin: ).

She does sound like the Oracle of Delphi, whose real name was Pythia.

Ruby Sibyl or Scarlet Sibyl

Mindswipe (sounds villainy, though).

Carmina (feminine and refers to her costume, sounds vaguely Gypsy)

How about "The White Dragon"? A white-hot flame coming from a being known for it's fiery devastation. You'll also be avoiding the red/orange name scheme and gain a tiny bit of originality at the same time :yes: .

Plus, we are talking about super heroin, after all.

Lady Lacuna

The play on lacunar arteries (which fill the brain), inspired by the red costume and mental powers, and the meaning of 'lacuna', a missing piece of a story, such as a glimpse of the future with the events that lead up to it missing.