World Creation SuperDraft

Seeing what I need to add to finish the draft....

• Psybolt, God of Peace!
  • Geography. Continent - Pandora
  • Sentient Life:  Hobbits
  • Gift to Civilization. Music
  • Flora. Opium Poppies 
  • Interference.        
  • Mythic Monster or Guardian.:  Elemental Golem
  • Secondary Domain:  Alcohol and fermentation
  • Secondary Domain / Option: Poetry and Literature
  • Secondary Domain / Option.

I think that is all I have chosen at this point.  Where should we be now?  Are we done or is there another pick.  I have lost track.

The God of water does electricity? Your temples sound dangerous.

I got things updated, I think, so please review and advise.

I do wish Logman were here to adjudicate a few things. For example, I'm not entirely sure our world is Literate.  We have  god of poetry and literature, but you don't need written language for those. What do you guys think?

I have referenced scrolls and inscriptions; the God of Magic has referenced runes. I think we can assume not only writing, but writing in a variety of alphabets and tongues.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says it may have been one of those "minor Gods" who thought of it, or it may be subsumed under "Wisdom"

Am I allowed to Interfere with another God's Interference?

Yes, Check out post 16 for examples.

Also, remember that interferences can be blessings instead if you want to help a friend rather than screw someone.

And also remember that you don't have to interfere with my choices as per the example. 

The God of water does electricity? Your temples sound dangerous.

I got things updated, I think, so please review and advise.

I do wish Logman were here to adjudicate a few things. For example, I'm not entirely sure our world is Literate.  We have  god of poetry and literature, but you don't need written language for those. What do you guys think?

I'd like to think Tradespeak covers literacy for accounting purposes :) 

Now I have to figure out what the Kallu'un Qaroof would write on, other than the mud bottom. And how they'd transcribe their language onto a written medium.

Oooh. Using luminescent sponges they can write on more durable surfaces. And with a cluster of thin, transparent kelp with floats, they can do 3-dimensional plotting with relative ease. No wonder they're better at math than humanoids.

I won't mess with the Sky Elves.

My Interference is with The Lift Crystals

If the Lift Crystals are taken out of the caverns they start to lose their lift potency. The islands stay afloat because the crystals stay there. If they are used for guns there is no problem but in ships etc the ship will gradually sink rather than catastrophically fail and drop to their doom. Some of the gods really hate that last bit.

The crystals can be recharged through a religious ceremony and depends on how devout the priest and the worshippers are. The more devout the congregation and priest (hello Sky Elves rescued by Aetheria) the greater the duration of the recharge. Although all the Gods can be prayed to it is the prayers to and devotion to Aetheria that are the most potent in keeping things airborne.

Now I have to figure out what the Kallu'un Qaroof would write on, other than the mud bottom. And how they'd transcribe their language onto a written medium.

Oooh. Using luminescent sponges they can write on more durable surfaces. And with a cluster of thin, transparent kelp with floats, they can do 3-dimensional plotting with relative ease. No wonder they're better at math than humanoids.

They rewrite their rna on the fly. Perhaps they encode poetry in E. Coli.