Happy No One Else Cares Day America !

death tribble

So it's Thanksgiving.

The President has pardoned a turkey. This year like last year it was himself so no surprise there.

Why not party as in previous year's like 1928 ?

Eat poorly, drink rotgut spirits or beer, contract syphilis and get killed by gangsters protecting illegal drink shipments.

So to the American posters

HAVE A NICE DAY !

Hey, Canadians care about American Thanksgiving. We're heading over the border for Black Friday sales! ;)

2 hours ago, Hermit said:

Frustrations and concerns aside for a moment; As a country, we have a lot to be thankful for still.

Well said, my friend. With all the recent unpleasantness America has endured, it's easy to forget how blessed this part of the globe has been compared to much of the rest.

1 hour ago, Hermit said:

Yours are a recklessly brave people *Salutes*

Some of us won't be crossing the border because we will be working in a big mall on a subway line. 

My customers have been popping by and asking about Black Friday. It's like there are a bunch of cut, blond German tourists wandering around France on May 9, 1940. "Guess what we are doing tomorrow?"

1 hour ago, Hermit said:

Yours are a recklessly brave people *Salutes*

Hey, when we fight off bears and moose while wading through waist-deep snow on our way to the hockey rink to stop pucks with our teeth, with our veins clogged from bacon and french-fries drenched in gravy and cheese, you think we're scared of wimpy American Black Friday retail crowds? :tonguewav

I normally make a point of not setting foot outside the house on Black Friday, but this year, I have Friday afternoon gaming with my gaming buddies to attend. I'm not entirely sure whether I like that, but at least I won't be going to any stores.

But, today? Today we feast!