Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Bazza

2 hours ago, Pariah said:

Apparently some viewers are upset that the show had the last significant character of color beheaded whilst in chains.

Odd. Does this mean Greyworm isn’t a significant character of color? I’d say they may have forgotten he’s still alive, except that he was right outside the wall watching the whole thing. 

For what it is worth, both Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei) & Jacob Anderson (Grey Worm) are English, not African American. 

And Rhaegal was significant dragon of green-bronze colour--there has to be some reptilians posing as humans who are outraged? 

11 hours ago, Toxxus said:

What I want to happen, so badly, is for Sandor to win with fire.  It would be so fitting to destroy his brother the same way his brother scarred him mentally & physically for life.

Even more fitting if this involved a flaming sword as Sandor became a chosen one of the Lord of Light.

As Iuz said, that'd be awesome!

4 hours ago, Brian Stanfield said:

Odd. Does this mean Greyworm isn’t a significant character of color? I’d say they may have forgotten he’s still alive, except that he was right outside the wall watching the whole thing. 

Honestly, I have no idea. I don't actually watch the show...but sometimes I can't help reading about it.

2 hours ago, Pariah said:

Honestly, I have no idea. I don't actually watch the show...but sometimes I can't help reading about it.

I watch it and so far this season have read 130 articles. 

Ill send you my list so so you can catch up! 

14 hours ago, Pariah said:

Apparently some viewers are upset that the show had the last significant character of color beheaded whilst in chains.

Some viewers are upset by nearly anything as being upset has evolved into an art form over the last decade.

I will now proceed to be upset that Peter Dinklage, my favorite actor of the show, has to be surrounded by an ungodly number of tall people.  I will not calm down until there is equality among the tall and short.

35 minutes ago, Toxxus said:

Some viewers are upset by nearly anything as being upset has evolved into an art form over the last decade.

I will now proceed to be upset that Peter Dinklage, my favorite actor of the show, has to be surrounded by an ungodly number of tall people.  I will not calm down until there is equality among the tall and short.

Careful there, someone will see your 2nd paragraph and it will become a movement, soon there will hashtags, special pronouns, and tall folks like me will be denounced publicly. :)