Jokes

Dust Raven

My wife and I were chatting over dinner, and she told me that she had found out that if you kill somebody in international waters on an unregistered boat and then dump the body overboard, they can't trace it back to any single legal system so you can't be charged for murder. 

Then she looked at me cheerfully and asked "So what did you do today?"

12 hours ago, Ockham's Spoon said:

My wife and I were chatting over dinner, and she told me that she had found out that if you kill somebody in international waters on an unregistered boat and then dump the body overboard, they can't trace it back to any single legal system so you can't be charged for murder. 

Then she looked at me cheerfully and asked "So what did you do today?"

I hope you replied:

"I just went for a little... boat ride.  By the way, how's your mom?"  (smile back cheerfully)

Two detectives, surrounded by officers, look down the gully onto the bizarre murder scene.

One turns to the other and hesitatingly asks, "Is, is that a clown?"

The other detective continues to jot notes down on his pad and says, "No, that's a mime."

The first detective sighs, shakes his head, and says, "A mime is a terrible thing to waste." 

Two detectives are standing next to a witness who's closely scrutinizing a lineup of clowns.

Short clowns, tall clowns, sad clowns, happy clowns, and clowns with big floppy shoes.

One of the detectives says, "It's okay, take your time. Just tell us what kind of bozo would kill a mime."

Two detectives are standing in the park, none to close to the corpse of a dead mime.

Holding his nose, one detective asks an officer why this particular mime smells so bad.

The officer gestures to a nearby office tower, "Sniper scope. The shot must have been three hundred yards."

Confused, the detective says, "But sniper bullets don't cause bodies to stink!"

"Well, it wasn't the sniper bullet itself. It's that the mime put on such a convincing death scene that bystanders just applauded the performance then went on about their business."