Jokes

Dust Raven

A man went to a secluded spot at the beach to swim. Realizing that he'd forgotten his swimsuit, he decided just to take everything off and swim anyway.

A while later when he was about to get out, he saw that two elderly women were approaching. Looking around quickly, he saw a bucket on the ground. He picked it up and covered himself. 

As he walked toward the women, one of them said, "You know, young man, I have a gift. I can read minds, tell what people are thinking."

"Oh really? What do you think I'm thinking right now?"

The old woman grinned. "You're thinking, 'I bet this bucket has a bottom to it'."

One night a chimpanzee walks into a bar, and in perfect English, orders a martini. 

Bartender is amazed by this, but decides to go along with it. He makes the drink and takes it to the chimpanzee.

Upon receiving the martini, the chimpanzee produces a $20 bill and hands it to the bartender. Again astonished, the bartender takes it back to the till. But he decides he's going to test the chimpanzee and see if he's really as smart as he appears. A moment later, the bartender returns and gives the chimpanzee only $1 in change. The chimpanzee takes the money, but says nothing.

After a few minutes, the bartender's curiosity gets the better of him. Returning to the chimpanzee, he says, "You know, this is all very unusual. We hardly ever get a chimpanzee in here."

The chimpanzee takes a sip of his drink and replies, "Well, at $19 a martini, I can't really say I'm surprised."