Jokes

Dust Raven

A Texan walks into an Irish pub and says, "I've heard that you Irish are the hardest drinking people on earth. So tell you what. If anyone here can knock back 10 pints of Guinness in a row, I'll give you $500."

Nobody takes him up on his offer, but one guy gets up and walks out. Half an hour later, the same guy comes back and says "Is your bet still on?"

The Texan says, "You bet it is!"

So the Irish guy says "All right" and asks the bartender set up 10 pints of Guinness on the counter.

The guy then walks up to the bar and knocks back all 10 pints, one after another.

The Texan is stunned. He hands over the money and says, "That's the darndest thing I've ever seen. But why did you leave for half an hour?"

The Irish guy responded, "Well, I had to go to the pub down to the street and make sure I could do it before I took your bet."

Dear Amazon,

I bought a toilet seat because I needed one. Necessity, not desire. I do not collect them. I am not a toilet seat addict. No matter how temptingly you email me, I'm not going to think, oh go on then, just one more toilet seat, I'll treat myself.