Titles for your character

Powerhouse

Superman is also known as the Man of Steel, Man of Tommorow, and Metropolis Marvel.

Batman strikes fear into the hearts of others as the Dark Knight, Caped Crusader, and World's Greatest Detective

The Flash is of course The Fastest Man Alive.

So, what else is YOUR character called!

I don't have too many right now since I just thought of the topic but so far:

Lady Silver: Lady of Light, Mistress of Magic and Mysticism

Nova: The Alien Fury (denoting both her speed, energy powers, and temper)

Star Knight: the Celestial Paladin

Guest daeudi_454

Re: Titles for your character

Firedrake: The big lizard, charcoal briquette, Harry Halitosis, "Draconis Epsilon Iridanus Dismorte"

Ion: Lightning Rod, "the Master of the Digital Age"

Quantum Cat: Quinn, schizo, Heisenberg's b@st@rd, "the Living Flux"

The PC: deranged, psychotic, hallucinatory, "The Diceman"

Hell's Angel was named by one of the firefighters who showed up to deal with the warehouse fire she started the first time she manifested her powers. She was tied to a chair, being brutally interrogated when she burst into flames and transformed into the gorgeous, winged woman--engulfed in flames. When she came walking out of the inferno in a daze (and naked), one firefighter asked, "Is she an angel?" Another said, "Hell's Angel, maybe...."

Soulbarb tries to keep a low profile, so she wouldn't get a public title. But, she might get a title among her allies/enemies of 'Scourge of the Night', or 'Demonscourge', or something to that effect.

Sylph probably has a title already, 'Champion of Dionysus', though she's not really aware of it yet, and it's something that would require a fair amount of mystic awareness to be able to figure out.

Cool titles so far. And yes, Superman has been called the Metropolis Marvel although it's not one of his common nicknames compared to the Man of Steel and Last Son of Krypton.

Let's see:

Titan (with Iron Man like armor): the Mechanized Marvel, Wakandian Wonder (when I playfully change the name of his homeland to Marvel's but always retcon it), and the last is a deragotory from racist villains: the Armored African.

Sentinel: no "official" one although alot refer to him as "that guy with the rod up his ***"

I only really have one character I'm working on with a title

from the fifties-60s incarnation of the shining aegis

professor Payne the perspicacious pugilist

he is a brilliant archaeologist, linguist and historian.

The good rpofessor paid his way through university by performing as a masked wrestler and prize fighter an expert in ancient combat and the scientific art of boxing.

his skillfull fists are almost as important an asset o the team as his keen intellect and almost supernatural grasp of languages.

wears a tweed jacket smokes a pipe fights the force of evil.

Zl'f has no such moniker. The closest she ever got to it was the title (Small Wonder) of a magazine interview* she gave for our campaign's newsletter, the Weekly Globe Enquirer.

But since I wrote (and posted) that article three years ago right after MidGuard whipped Eurostar, I don't think that counts. Monikers should be given by teammates, the press, or opponents.

* http://herogame.dans.cust.servlets.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7331

Scarface: "The Angel in Darkness," (usually only used by the Underground people of Winthrop City, who routinely come to him for medical help), "Demon of Scars," "AAaaaaaaiee!" (That last one isn't a name, so much as what most people who see his face say to him next.)

Sparky: "That Blasted Mutt!"

Void: The All-Consuming

Darkchild: "The Godspeaker"