Aphorisms for a Superhero Universe

Clonus

If your a female superhero, somebody is going to tie you up at least once.

I was playing in a pulp campaign, and I made a female character for the sole purpose of being rescued every session.

I even bought her Ambidexterity, Rapid Attack and Hit Location - SLAP so that she could fire off four Called Shot slaps to the face every action phase with her STR of 7.  Not enough STUN to get through the villain's PD, but just the image of her yelling "You brute!  You brute!" while firing off SLAP - SLAP - SLAP - SLAP made me smile.

If you ever treat your sidekick or love interest in a condescending, rude, or belittling manner, they will eventually convert to super-villainy, or at least assist a super-villain.

If you are always supportive, generous and respectful, odds are still better than 50/50 that said sidekick or love interest will descend into supervillain-hood.

Axiom: successful superheroes do not have or wish to have sidekicks or love interests.

Lol it's scary how true that is give it a few years for parts to become more affordable and I think their will literally be a robot wars/battle bots equivalent for exosuits maybe not combat but world's strongest man stuff for sure.

The hacksmith (http://www.thehacksmith.ca) and X robots ( http://www.xrobots.co.uk ) who are both currently working on functional Exo suits.

hacksmith also has a bunch of other functional super hero gear including a magnetic cap shield and bat grapple. James at xrobots has just completed an amazing hulk buster cos play suit plus several working BB-8, druids and is working on a full size animatronic ultron.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Truths for heroes of all ages, by one of the best ever--

The Lone Ranger Creed

26728aa.jpg

• I believe that to have a friend, a man must be one.
  • That all men are created equal and that everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world.
  • That God put the firewood there, but that every man must gather and light it himself.
  • In being prepared physically, mentally, and morally to fight when necessary for that which is right.
  • That a man should make the most of what equipment he has.
  • That “this government, of the people, by the people, and for the people,” shall live always.
  • That men should live by the rule of what is best for the greatest number.
  • That sooner or later…somewhere…somehow…we must settle with the world and make payment for what we have taken.
  • That all things change, but the truth, and the truth alone lives on forever.
  • I believe in my Creator, my country, my fellow man.

• 1 month later...