Marvel Cinematic Universe, Phase Three and BEYOOOOONND

Bazza

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lord Liaden said:

The degree to which Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are major supporting characters with stories of their own was a welcome surprise. And Willem Dafoe almost steals the movie, magnificently.

I was most happy to see that all the returning actors in their roles didnt feel like they were mailing in performances, but instead seemed to embrace the parts. Molina was again brilliant as Doc Ock, Dafoe as Goblin/Osborne especially.

3 hours ago, slikmar said:

I was most happy to see that all the returning actors in their roles didnt feel like they were mailing in performances, but instead seemed to embrace the parts. Molina was again brilliant as Doc Ock, Dafoe as Goblin/Osborne especially.

Dafoe definitely nailed both of his roles. 

Happy’s life has gotten pretty tragic of late. 

Taika Waititi deliberately tried to recapture the vivid colors from comic books in Thor: Ragnarok, and it looks like he's continuing that aesthetic here.

I see hints of Kirby, Simonson, as well as the style of the early Thor movies.

And yes, Portman looks impressive. I just hope she wears that winged helmet for more than one scene. That's just the type of helmet Hemsworth could and should have worn for this role from the start.

02c6d8e7-f20d-42ce-b045-445d2729fac5.jpg

Wonder if this means he is still wielding Stormbreaker? And, where did the Hammer come from, in the current timeline, Hel broke it. That is, if Cap kept to his word and put it back like he was supposed too. But then, he also somehow got a repaired shield, so now I have to wonder (and will probably see this week, so if it answers questions, don't say) if DS:MoM will show some of the results of what he actually changed.