Marvel Cinematic Universe, Phase Three and BEYOOOOONND

Bazza

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish Phase 4 included Fantastic Four and Namor.

You may get your wish...

Anthony Breznican of EW:

The gauntlet in Avengers: Infinity War can manipulate reality. Wouldn't it be cool if it opened a door to another superhero film universe? pic.twitter.com/OHipnKscAc

Screenrant:

The biggest and most requested “crossover” that MCU fans have been asking for is for Marvel Studios to regain access to the Fantastic Four. The Infinity Gauntlet having the ability to manipulate realities could allow for a pre-existing, veteran Fantastic Four team to be brought in from a different universe to help defeat Thanos.

She might make short work of the Avengers, but a fully powered Thanos is another matter. Thanos is shown moving a planet's moon in the D23 teaser (with the aid of the Infinity Gauntlet, of course). Elsa would have a hard time competing with that.

Thanos is shown moving a planet's moon in the D23 teaser (with the aid of the Infinity Gauntlet, of course). Elsa would have a hard time competing with that.

Well with what any one of the infinity stones is shown as capable of doing in the hands of someone reasonably powerful or capable, someone powerful and able to control them all at once?  Can do pretty much anything.

It does bother me that they basically turned the Cosmic Cube into an infinity stone, since its actually a Beyonder egg...

Except that the Disney princesses all come from different eras in Earth's history (and one of them doesn't even come from our galaxy). I don't buy that they are immortal. Bringing them together would be 100% fan service/cash grab. ("You say that like it's a bad thing!" Yes, well, because it is.)

I see your 'bad thing' and raise you the Kingdom's Hearts playstation RPG series. Which was really fun (well, the first game. .. it's the only one I played - the rest looked ok, though).

Except that the Disney princesses all come from different eras in Earth's history (and one of them doesn't even come from our galaxy). I don't buy that they are immortal. Bringing them together would be 100% fan service/cash grab. ("You say that like it's a bad thing!" Yes, well, because it is.)

I recall an old article by Stan Lee where he commented on fans who, whenever Marvel published a book that did not work out, accused them of "Letting down the fans", but whenever they published a hit, accused them of "Just grabbing the cash".

You can't have it both ways. "Fan service" is "customer service" is "giving the people what they want".