Superdraft: All Your Earths are Belong to V'han!

Hermit

Got some catching up to do here so here are my picks from Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Option: The Mutant Corps (Perry Rhodan series) The corps consists of 50 humans (primarily Japanese) who have been mutated by their parents exposure to atomic radiation. Most of their powers revolve around the three axis of telepathy, telekinesis, and teleportation, but there are some oddball powers as well. All have been thoroughly trained in the use of their abilities as well as espionage and commando operations. The Australian telepath John Marshall is chief of the Mutant Corps.

Option: Power Bracers II (Gadgets and Gear page 144-145) Three Power Bracers were given to Rhodan by IT, the Immortal Unknown, on his visit to It's planet of Wanderer. The bracers draw energy directly from the immense background energy of the universe and as such are limited only by what the wearer can mentally control. They appear to be wide golden bracelets with a large, milky-white, luminous stone set in them.

Honor Card Pick: Diamonds, Theme Music: The Avengers

#3 Protagonist: Perfect Kars, the Ultimate Life Form

Back from outer space thanks to a careless Imperial scout, Kars, the last of the Pillar Men, has decided to protect Earth from outside invasion...so that he might rule.  The other "good guys" aren't fully trusting him....

Probably will pick my card next (probably should have earlier, looking at it now).  The final option pick will probably be based on that.  I really don't have a good betrayal option  (Aizen is a too obvious one,  and I cant find a good reason for him to, until the enemy is defeated, where he obviously will regardless be the villain of the "next arc").  And for the Heart option.....well, Aisha probably isn't good for that (Starbuck and/or Hogan with the yet unnamed final option, would be the best way, possibly a love triangle).  The other 2 wouldn't be too hard, but that still leaves it at 50/50 making that final option a make or break

Last pick.

Protagonist: Major Donald West, USAF (Lost in Space)

Formerly a daring fighter pilot the newly promoted Lt. Colonel West has matured into a superb ship commander under the tutelage of his former CO, Colonel James Kirk. Last year he was appointed to command the 200-meter diameter Mars, the fourth of the Terra class heavy cruisers.

latest?cb=20121010140301

Time to change things up a tad. 

Option: Co-Dragon

In an effort to mess with the Zoo Crew's Psyche, Cruella and Thunderbunny have added a secret weapon.

Is she mind controlled? Did she join to save her world? Has she been coerced? They don't know but what they do know is that Cap hates the idea of fighting:

Wonder Wabbit

latest?cb=20100831191205

A random card generator on the internet drew the KIng of diamonds for me.

As that is the item card:

The Shikon Jewel (from Inuyasha) crossed through dimensions and is somewhere in this dimension's Earth.  The Empress has discovered this information and this is the reason she has invaded.

This also gives me an avenue for my final heroine.

The undead priestess Kikyo, former guardian of the Shikon Jewel.  She has the ability to detect the jewel or pieces thereof.  Making her handy for the heroes.  (and it would be a convenient plot device for the Jewel to have broken up upon entering this dimension)

7 hours ago, Dr. MID-Nite said:

Honor System: I drew a queen of Diamonds. I'll try to add story elements tomorrow.

Don't you draw the Queen of Diamonds, boy, she'll beat you of she's able. The Queen of Hearts is always your best bet. :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Spades it is!

Capture+_2018-01-29-06-15-22.png

From Ze Rules:

"Spades- Nooooo… one of your protagonists must make the ultimate sacrifice and either dies, loses their powers/abilities, or gets married. Okay, just kidding on  that last one. But you get the idea. That said, feel free to have it turn the tide in a beneficial way to reward their sacrifice if you wish. John Williams will play the tear jerking music as the others remember their comrades' sacrifice."

He was interrupted by the knock at his door. "Director Rogers?"

"Mary, come in. What is it?"

"I am . . . concerned."

"About the upcoming war for Earth?"

"Yes. I've scouted the opposition, as you requested."

"Yes, I read your report. Very thorough."

"Even with Istvatha V'han's forces backing us up, we'll be hard pressed to defeat the Resistance. Von Doom, White Adam, Lestrange, Magneto, and Mechanon are all formidable fighters. And Lady Shiva brings an expertise in combat nearly equal to your own. I'm not thrilled at our chances."

He scowled. "So, you're a master tactician now?"

"No, of course not," she replied. "I would never presume to usurp your role, or your position. But I do have a gift of Wisdom, and it tells me the odds are not in our favor."

"That's only because you don't have all the information. Come with me."

He led her out of his office and across the base to a small building that looked like a storage shed.  Inside, he opened a hidden panel and summoned an elevator. Down they rode together in silence . . . a hundred meters, two hundred, three hundred. At last the doors opened.

Inside a glass enclosure stood an unconscious female form.

Mary looked on in wonder. "Is that . . .?"

Rogers nodded.  "When the Kryptonian became unavailable to us, the Empress commanded me to oversee this project. She is a homunculus, cultivated from both human and Kryptonian DNA. She is nearly as powerful as he was. As powerful as you are, in many ways."

"And she is loyal to the Empress?"

"Completely. It's been programmed into her personality. She is, in many ways, the perfect weapon."

She stared silently for  moment. He watched her carefully, looking for any kind of reaction. At length, she spoke.

"With her power on our side, we cannot lose," she concluded. "The Empress will be pleased when we deliver her this Earth."

"Indeed she will."

Option (Second Dragon): Galatea, Justice League Unlimited

5285067-8655127247-37988.png

8 minutes ago, Pariah said:

He was interrupted by the knock at his door. "Director Rogers?"

"Mary, come in. What is it?"

"I am . . . concerned."

"About the upcoming war for Earth?"

"Yes. I've scouted the opposition, as you requested."

"Yes, I read your report. Very thorough."

"Even with Istvatha V'han's forces backing us up, we'll be hard pressed to defeat the Resistance. Von Doom, White Adam, Lestrange, Magneto, and Mechanon are all formidable fighters. And Lady Shiva brings an expertise in combat nearly equal to your own. I'm not thrilled at our chances."

He scowled. "So, you're a master tactician now?"

"No, of course not," she replied. "I would never presume to usurp your role, or your position. But I do have a gift of Wisdom, and it tells me the odds are not in our favor."

"That's only because you don't have all the information. Come with me."

He led her out of his office and across the base to a small building that looked like a storage shed.  Inside, he opened a hidden panel and summoned an elevator. Down they rode together in silence . . . a hundred meters, two hundred, three hundred. At last the doors opened.

Inside a glass enclosure stood an unconscious female form.

Mary looked on in wonder. "Is that . . .?"

Rogers nodded.  "When the Kryptonian became unavailable to us, the Empress commanded me to oversee this project. She is a homunculus, cultivated from both human and Kryptonian DNA. She is nearly as powerful as he was. As powerful as you are, in many ways."

"And she is loyal to the Empress?"

"Completely. It's been programmed into her personality. She is, in many ways, the perfect weapon."

She stared silently for  moment. He watched her carefully, looking for any kind of reaction. At length, she spoke.

"With her power on our side, we cannot lose," she concluded. "The Empress will be pleased when we deliver her this Earth."

"Indeed she will."

Option (Second Dragon): Galatea, Justice League Unlimited

5285067-8655127247-37988.png

That is Psybolt-level scary.