One Has To Go

Starlord

12 hours ago, Old Man said:

Any show with a laugh track can go. 

Every TV comedy, from I Love Lucy thru M*A*S*H, All in the Family, both The Bob Newhart Show and Newhart up until very recently had laugh tracks.   That’s as arbitrary as someone I knew who said he wouldn’t bother watching any movie that was in black & white.  He didn’t mean just modern ones shot that way, he meant “old movies” as well.

19 hours ago, Tjack said:

Every TV comedy, from I Love Lucy thru M*A*S*H, All in the Family, both The Bob Newhart Show and Newhart up until very recently had laugh tracks.   That’s as arbitrary as someone I knew who said he wouldn’t bother watching any movie that was in black & white.  He didn’t mean just modern ones shot that way, he meant “old movies” as well.

So, did he close his eyes and plug his ears through the beginning and end of The Wizard of Oz?

I like KFC's food well enough, but the two locations near us are apparently staffed by people who are too stupid to qualify for Cancer's DFUA department.

I don't have any experience with Church's Fried Chicken that I'm aware of.

I found Popeye's to be adequate but unexceptional. There's one near where I live, but I don't really have a lot of impetus to go there. Same with the Zaxby's location across the street from it.

Chick-fil-A gets to stay, not just because I think their chicken is the best of the four listed, but also because their shakes and their brownies and their macaroni and cheese are all quite good.

My Dad was responding to a market research survey once and was asked who his favorite professional basketball team was. He answered, "If the All-Stars were playing in my back yard, I wouldn't turn on the porch light to watch them."

I am of much the same mind. I care about college basketball for about six weeks each year, starting in late February.