The cranky thread

Hermit

Long time no chat, Fellows!

good to be back but I'm a bit cranky. Had some pain Wednesday that went away Thursday and came back Friday. Then from 9pm Friday night to just now I've been at the hospital bidding a fond farewll to "one of the top five worst" gallbladders my docs had ever seen.

How are you all?

Long time no chat, Fellows!

good to be back but I'm a bit cranky. Had some pain Wednesday that went away Thursday and came back Friday. Then from 9pm Friday night to just now I've been at the hospital bidding a fond farewll to "one of the top five worst" gallbladders my docs had ever seen.

How are you all?

Good luck with that, Hopefully you will not be like my wife and mom, who still have problems despite its removal!  They are apparently in the minority, so your odds of avoiding problems are good, and the problems they have are not as bad as before the removal.

Oh, My mom FINALLY got a diagnosis as to why she has had such horrible chronic abdominal pain and diarrhea.  Krohns disease.   .  

We are fine, I suppose, especially compared to people who have recently had their gallbladders amputated.  Glad you came out okay on the other side.

Bet you fit in just fine at the hospital where they don't even let you wear pants.  ;)

They gave me sweats after day too.

I have staples in my gut and enough drugs to take a horse. Gonna be an interesting few weeks. 

Our last bearded dragon died earlier today. Buried him out back about three hours ago. He was 15 years and about 2 or 3 months old.

It wasn't a surprise, as he's been on supportive care with assisted feeding for a long while and had gone down hill rapidly over the last few weeks, but still feeling sad for the little guy.

Our last bearded dragon died earlier today. Buried him out back about three hours ago. He was 15 years and about 2 or 3 months old.

It wasn't a surprise, as he's been on supportive care with assisted feeding for a long while and had gone down hill rapidly over the last few weeks, but still feeling sad for the little guy.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hey, my bad times recently have amounted to my Morrowind installation corrupting and crashing my video drivers, Oblivion not living up to the nostalgia glow, and my pre-paid STWOR sub expiring when I wasn't looking. I've had far worse seasons. Certainly nothing as bad as a favorite pet passing away. My condolences.

Aww. My condolences. Never easy to say goodbye to a member of your family

• 3 weeks later...