Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Darren Watts

Re: Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Player: Okay, here's what I want to do. Since the spear is right there, I want to do a Martial Disarm on it by breaking it in half with my palm like Bruce Lee.

GM: Well...

Player: But I also want the camera to linger on me in slow motion afterward.

GM: Okay, that we can do.

Vitus has decided to start a school of magic. This is part of his introductory speech.

"There are many forms of magic. And on this world there are so many, and so
easy
, that you may we well wave two bananas and invoke Mongo, Mighty Crayfish of the Deep"

Vitus has decided to start a school of magic. This is part of his introductory speech.

easy
, that you may we well wave two bananas and invoke Mongo, Mighty Crayfish of the Deep"

BigDamnHero take note ... this is Engima's next spell.

From a DnD game a couple of weeks ago: the PC's have arrived in Pelloria, the capital city. They haven't been made to feel entirely welcome.

Lady Lyssa, Duchess of Norrel: So, how long are we planning on staying?

Madrigand (the slightly nervous warlock): Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll be leaving just before the lynch mob gets here....

Kurse attempts to knock back a test opponent and fails.

Kurse: It didn't even move!

Eris: Aww. honey... didn't the earth move for you, either?

What she sould have said was "...the earth didn't move for you, either?" :nonp: That would be funny. Well, IMHO.

Got at least one laugh out of this, so I'll share it :)

In an online game, Slyfox rolls an 18 while looking for a secret entrance to a VIPER Nest. I decided that the 18 meant the poor character had been severely distracted...

Slyfox starts to look around, then finds an issue of Uncaped! The magazine that has superheroines who sometimes bare it all, and sometimes nearly so. In this issue, The Crimson Cloak wears only her namesake garment, the sexy twins known only as Elektrik and Dynamo pose side by side in high heels, and read (with illustrations) of Gamma Girl's struggles to find a Mister Right who is radiation proofed.

easy

I have mental images of an amateur wizard accidentally invoking the twisted kaiju-style hybrid of a crayfish and Kong and starting him on a rampage through New Orleans....

I have mental images of an amateur wizard accidentally invoking the twisted kaiju-style hybrid of a crayfish and Kong and starting him on a rampage through New Orleans....

and that just one reason Vitus will be teaching them the Samurian school of conjuration. That way, if they do get a giant hairy crawdad ripping up the French Quarter, it's because they meant to.

and that just one reason Vitus will be teaching them the Samurian school of conjuration. That way' date=' if they do get a giant hairy crawdad ripping up the French Quarter, it's because they meant to.[/quote']

What do you mean, "if"?