Jokes

Dust Raven

8 hours ago, Pariah said:

What did the astronaut call his old girlfriend?

Space-ex.

6 hours ago, Bazza said:

or from the g/f’s pov: I will survive. 

And so you're back
From outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key
If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me..

A guy goes into a grocery store and asks if he can get half a head of lettuce.  The young man working up front says he will have to ask the manager.  So he goes into the back and calls out

"Hey, some dipsh!t wants half a head of lettuce."

Only then does he realize that the customer followed him into the back and is standing right there.  The young man quickly follows with

"And this upstanding gentleman would like to buy the other half."

The manager is impressed with how quick the young man is on his feet, and so pulls him aside later.

"I think you have a lot of potential.  I could put you in for a promotion if you like.  The only thing is that the position is for a store in Canada."

The young man scoffs. "Canada?  Why on earth would I want to go to Canada?  The only people who live there are whores and hockey players."

The manager glowers at him "My wife is from Canada."

The young man exclaims "Really?  What team does she play for?"

A woman is driving her young son to school when they get behind a garbage truck.  As the truck rounds a corner, some trash falls out the back, including a large rubber dildo which bounces off the pavement and smacks into the woman's windshield with loud thwack.

"What was that?" the boy asks.

The mother hesitates.  "It was a, um, it was just a bird."

"Wow!" exclaims the son. "It's amazing that it can fly with a wiener that big!"

One night the man was listening to his daughter pray. She said, "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandpa, goodbye Grandma." He thought it was a little odd but quickly forgot about it.

The next day, Grandma mysteriously died. Probably just a coincidence, he thought.

So a while later he was listening to his daughter praying again and she said, "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, goodbye Grandpa."

The next day, the Grandpa died. This is really weird, the guy thought.

So while later he was listening to his daughter praying again, and she said, "God bless Mommy, goodbye Daddy."

Now he began to freak out. He couldn't sleep at all that night. The next day he went to work and barricaded himself in his office. He figured if you could make it until midnight, he'd be okay.

When he came home after midnight, his wife was waiting for him. She said, "I've never seen you work so late before. Is everything okay?"

He said, "No, I feel like a complete wreck. I've just had the worst day of my life."

She said "Oh, I'm sorry! I've had a pretty terrible day too."

"Oh no, what happened?"

"I found the mailman dead on our front porch this morning!"