A Thread for Random Musings

Old Man

Re: A Thread for Random Musings

My name is Eric.

I am the twisted, broken genius who works in the dark places of my theater, often deep in the props basement.

I tend to be outspoken and arrogant.

I'm turning into a bloody fictional character, and it ain't Peter Pan this time...

"Come we must return. Those two fools who run my theater will be looking for you."

As much as it sucks to move, it feels really good once its all over and done with! The wife and I and all of our stuff is in our new apartment, and it feels really good to be here. This is the first time in a very long time for us both when we were able to live in a place that wasn't with roommates. This place is ours, and we could not be happier. True, we both forgot to back the house elves, so that means unpacking all the boxes by ourselves again, but it could be much worse. For example, we could still be living in the old place with its mold infestation and no A/C.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/nationals/obama-learns-about-messing-around-with-red-sox-nation-youkilis-line-becomes-campaign-fodder/2012/06/26/gJQAQFXc4V_story.html

So Obama told a Boston crowd "thanks for giving us (Chicago) Kevin Youkilis."

A bit like a guy from Miami telling a Cleveland crowd "Thanks for LeBron."

At least now Boston knows how Las Vegas feels.

In our rotating-GM schedule of Tuesday games, I just finished my "Season 3 finale" of Pulp HERO.

It ran an hour over schedule in a final combat where the defeated cult leader summoned a demoness who turned out to be mother to one of the PCs, and in the course of the incident the spell that locked him in human form was broken and he grew to 10 feet tall and beat his mother back to hell.

And then after she disappeared he had to explain all this.

This must be what post-coital depression feels like. :D

JG

I've always wanted to publish some of my NPC's in an Enemies type book or maybe even a campaign setting.

But I never have. I think I know why...

I was looking through the 5k+ Hero designer files I still have after parring down the duplicates and ran across an unfinished team or 3 from like...7 years ago.

my Olympians thread is almost 7 years old...I can't finish anything!

But it's fun to see the stuff and remember my ideas.

EDIT: 5607 character to be exact. Less than the 10k I originally whined about.