Funny Pics II: The Revenge

2 hours ago, Pariah said:

Klingons with lightsabers I've got no problem with. Klingons that look like Uruk-hai is where I draw the line.

Weren't Klingons already (space) Uruk-hai? 

I'm just waiting for Lore (Data’s older brother) to evolve into a Black Lantern Sith Lord with force-sensitive Black Lantern-infused Borg underlings. 

59 minutes ago, Logan.1179 said:

FDjVvS3XIAAmGGN.jpg

I once had that light on (apparently the break hose had develped a hole and the resulting fluid spray had hit a spark plug or something). I calmly shut the hood, walked into the bank i was parked near, asked the first employee if they had a fire extinguisher? She looked at me like I was crazy, so I calmly said my car is on fire and I need an extinguisher. She gave me one, but the fire was out by the time I got back so I walked back in and handed her the extinguisher.

Had a neighbor many, many years ago with a silver anniversary edition firebird.  He had way too much carbeurator on it (some people really have no idea how to build a hotrod; they think it is all about throwing a big carb and straight pipes on it and calling to done.).

He was constantly fiddling with the carbeuration, trying to dial it in (and he was never close; it was always one skipped ignition signal from flooding completely).  I just happened to be watching one day as he had it moderately revved, breather open, all whikebhe tried yet again to dial the carb in (without a vacuum gauge, no less).  It coughed and sputtered every few seconds, then it backfired through an,intake valve, turing his carbeurator into a candle of sorts.  No biggie; it happened in those days.  Bkow it out, shut it off, rev it up- almost anything would put it out, really.

He panicked, bent down, scooped up a double handful of coastal Georia sugar sand and threw it directly into the carburetor......

Fire went out.

A few minutes later, the car did, too.

And I never heard it run again....

He put it up for sale a month later: six months after that, it was gone.

I have no idea what haooenes to the car, or to him, but I assume he made his way to Texas, biught a Dodge diesel, and spends all his time blowing cubic yards of soot into the atmosphere.  Definitely the type.

On 11/8/2021 at 8:22 PM, Bazza said:

Weren't Klingons already (space) Uruk-hai? 

I'm just waiting for Lore (Data’s older brother) to evolve into a Black Lantern Sith Lord with force-sensitive Black Lantern-infused Borg underlings. 

In the original TV series they were space Russians Commies and the Romulans were space Chinese Commies.

Then came the ST: the Motion Picture and they became Space Orks. 

21 hours ago, death tribble said:

You are not supposed to be talking about THE PLAN.

I'm unable to find the video with the Asian guy talking about other Asians complaining about stereotypes and screwing up "The Plan".  Though as I recall it was NSFW, so maybe not the best to post it here anyway.  Wish I could at least remember the guy's name.