Funny Pics II: The Revenge

Please see, "List of Anti-Vax Doctors." :rolleyes:

But seriously, most genuinely mad scientists probably either slink away when their theories are proven to be rubbish, or else kill themselves in failed experiments. But a distinction would have to be made between them and legitimate scientists who eventually became mad, like Nikola Tesla, or perverted like Josef Mengele.

11 hours ago, Cancer said:

I noticed a while back that Wikipedia has a list of fictitious mad scientists but not a list a real ones. (I have since learned that's a feature, not a bug)

That honestly surprises me. I remember looking up a list of real mad scientists a few years ago, but now I realize that list must have come from somewhere else.  Like this one: https://www.bestcollegereviews.org/10-incredible-real-life-mad-scientists/ 

It was only a matter of time before the ongoing tensions between Wars vs. Trek exploded into overt violence.

Not sure why she's so close though, force-choking is surely in her canon repertoire by now.

Personally I'd prefer it if Wars and Trek could overcome their differences and merge.  Instead of force chokes, you could have the force nerve pinch.  Warp speed in hyperspace.  Klingons with lightsabers.  Wookiees vs. Vulcans in a 3-D boxing holochess tournament.  Death Stars with cloaking devices...

1 hour ago, Old Man said:

It was only a matter of time before the ongoing tensions between Wars vs. Trek exploded into overt violence.

Not sure why she's so close though, force-choking is surely in her canon repertoire by now.

Personally I'd prefer it if Wars and Trek could overcome their differences and merge.  Instead of force chokes, you could have the force nerve pinch.  Warp speed in hyperspace.  Klingons with lightsabers.  Wookiees vs. Vulcans in a 3-D boxing holochess tournament.  Death Stars with cloaking devices...

I believe a merger was already attempted in a series of movies starting in 2009.