Funny Pics II: The Revenge

46 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Maybe they already did. That's why they need the sandwich. 

No, sorry. This is the type of behavior a good woman puts a stop to.  Usually by dragging the man off to a mall or a farmer’s market or something.

On 11/1/2021 at 4:08 AM, Certified said:

Anyone with kids in the house knows that buying caltrops is unnecessary since you already have legos strewn about the house.

5 minutes ago, Tjack said:

No, sorry. This is the type of behavior a good woman puts a stop to.  Usually by dragging the man off to a mall or a farmer’s market or something.

Anyone with kids in the house knows that buying caltrops is unnecessary since you already have legos strewn about the house.

Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?! : r/freefolk

58 minutes ago, Tjack said:

I was unaware that Lego required "kids". 

Ghostbusters.jpg

6 hours ago, Cancer said:

And building caltrops out of legos is entirely redundant.

Isn’t that a little like making a bread sandwich?

5 hours ago, Ternaugh said:

I was unaware that Lego required "kids". 

Ghostbusters.jpg

Grown-ups who play with legos put them away after.....Neatly.....And often color coded.

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

I own one Lego kit as an adult now (it's for the Brandenburg Gate) but I've never opened it.  The entropy level in my house is such that the pieces would immediately distribute themselves randomly through the structure.

Why would you think randomly? I am sure that Legos have a hive mind and it is very strategic in where they are placed, including a different one being back in the spot you KNOW you picked the last one you stepped on up.

2 hours ago, Tjack said:

Grown-ups who play with legos put them away after.....Neatly.....And often color coded.

My Technics and Robotics parts are in small parts organizers, sorted by function and color. Most of the assembled models stay on display on various shelves in the house pretty much until I need the space, disassembled sets are usually bagged into Ziplocs with the set number written on the outside of the bags. There's a backlog of sets that are still in the box, waiting either for space to build/display (the Imperial Star Destroyer needs about a meter of shelf space when built, for example), or for me to get free time to build them.

12 hours ago, slikmar said:

Why would you think randomly? I am sure that Legos have a hive mind and it is very strategic in where they are placed, including a different one being back in the spot you KNOW you picked the last one you stepped on up.

I say randomly because we also have cats, and those episodically leave land mines in the principal traffic lanes.  Consequently, I am obliged to extemporize new routes reasonably often.  And my memory from when I was the one sowing the "streets" with legos most of 60 year ago, the blocks would show up inexplicably in places that had nothing to do with where anyone walked.  (I viewed this as a tendency for the parts I wanted to go a-wandering, rather than purposefully making road hazards.)