Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Darren Watts

Re: Quote of the Week from my gaming group...

Originally posted by BoloOfEarth:

Styx: (to the gunman) You have the right to pain. You have the right to bleed.

And if Styx was feeling really evil, this probably would've been added:

"You have the right to sit through repeat showings of A Mighty Wind."

I know of no other film that fits the 8th Amendment definition of cruel and unusual

punishment so well, so yeah, this would be a really evil thing for a superhero to do

to a perp.

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

"You have the right to sit through repeat showings of A Mighty Wind."

I know of no other film that fits the 8th Amendment definition of cruel and unusual punishment so well, so yeah, this would be a really evil thing for a superhero to do to a perp.

Hey, I like that movie!

But then again, I'm eeeebil. So there's that.

Awesome game Bolo, rep if I could.

Hm, you're in Michigan, right? I have family around the state...maybe I could drop in on a game the next time I'm visiting? :D

Unfortunately, that might be a few years...

If you're ever in the Ann Arbor area, PM me. I can always work someone in for a one-shot. Just give me enough notice to plan something truly evil fun for you...

You young whippersnappers have it so easy. I had to tow a galaxy class spaceship in my teeth, becsue my I was carrying the deathstar in my arms, all the way to the lesser Magellanic cloud every day. I did, however, do it in under an hour. Why, I knew some people who....

You young whippersnappers have it so easy. I had to tow a galaxy class spaceship in my teeth, becsue my I was carrying the deathstar in my arms, all the way to the lesser Magellanic cloud every day. I did, however, do it in under an hour. Why, I knew some people who....

He had it easy. WE had to create entire universes before we had a chance to game.

But You are a paragon of gaming...mere mortals find that onerous (I used to commute 1 hour each way for gaming' date=' thats likely my limit though...)[/quote']

Well, I once had to commute one hour each way to pick up a player for a game at my own house that I was running.

( She was hawt. )

Well, you all had it easy. In the days before dice, we had nothing to game with but dirt, spit, and rocks, and our GM would beat us with a shovel until he told us that our characters were dead. And as if that wasn't bad enough, we would have to wake up at five in the morning, get six hours of gaming in before eight, and be at work at eight fifteen! By the time we were done with our day job, we would come back to the table, and our GM would beat us with a baseball bat. And there wouldn't be any pizza, just some leftover mold and rat turds from his other group, who he liked better than us!

Well' date=' you all had it easy. In the days before dice, we had nothing to game with but dirt, spit, and rocks, and our GM would beat us with a shovel until he told us that our characters were dead. And as if that wasn't bad enough, we would have to wake up at five in the morning, get six hours of gaming in before eight, and be at work at eight fifteen! By the time we were done with our day job, we would come back to the table, and our GM would beat us with a baseball bat. And there wouldn't be any pizza, just some leftover mold and rat turds from his other group, who he liked better than us![/quote']

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed' date=' drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.[/quote']

Now you're just being silly. Everyone knows that your momma don't dance, and your daddy don't rock and roll.

Explaining to my wife why my latest action in her BSG sim, whilst appearing to be a useful, charitable, and helpful action, is in fact merely the first step in causing genocide.

Me
: I do think these things through, you know.

Her
: I know. That's what worries me.

Played "The Beggar's Pearl" A PFS senario Wednesday night.

Players quoted:

Kazan: Cleric of Gorum(God of Str and battle) usually fights in the front lines

Lillianna: Monk/Cleric of Irori (God of Physical perfection)

Me (I played Sajan, a necromancer)

Villianess: "You will dream of me!"

Kazan: "I'm not that desperate."

Kazan "Contrary to popular belief, I can cast spells."

Lillianna "Are they Divine?"

Me, ooc: "They're FAB-u-LOUSSS!" *very poofterish*

Kazan was having trouble rolling all night

Kazan (ooc) "Damnit! It never get's high enough!"

Me (ooc) "Maybe you should get it better weed?"