Jokes

Dust Raven

A Blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He then takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then we'll put all these Corn Flakes back in the box."

A man is standing on the Red Square in Moscow with a banner: "Death to the bloody madman".

Promptly, the police appears. "What, are you against our glorious leader Vladimir Putin?". And so the police beats him up.

"Wait, stop! I was protesting against Zelenskyy - the bloody madman!" - the man shouts as he is being dragged into the police car.

"Shut up, you. We all know who the bloody madman is here".

4 hours ago, archer said:

A Blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He then takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then we'll put all these Corn Flakes back in the box."

Heh.  At a prior job, I had two coworkers - we'll call them Lisa and Brenda.  They used to be best friends, but had a falling out.  It should be noted that Lisa had a drinking problem and Brenda was a bit of a ditz. 

So one time I start telling a version of this joke to a different coworker, but with Brenda calling Lisa for help with the jigsaw puzzle.  I told this within earshot of Lisa, just loud enough for her to overhear it.  From the look on her face, she spent most of the time I was telling the joke apparently trying *desperately* to remember this happening.  It wasn't until I got to the end that she realized it was a joke.  

I'm a bad person.

My wife got excited because of a delivery she received. She got a new heavy-gauge wok that she had her eye on for a while.

I asked her if she remembered to get the special footwear for it.

She looked puzzled for a moment. Then she sighed and said, “Okay, lay it on me. Tell me your dad joke.”

I said, “I don’t know what you mean by that, but it is my understanding that they have boots that are made for wokking.”

After their ship went down, two guys find themselves stuck in a life raft.  In the small box of supplies they find a pack of cigarettes, but no matches.

"Well, what good are these if we don't have any way to light them?" the first guy says.

"Give them to me, I have an idea." the second guy says.

He opens the pack, pulls out a cigarette, and throws it out of the raft into the water.

"What the heck was that supposed to accomplish?" the first guy asks.

The second guy responds, "Well, now our life raft is a cigarette lighter."