Jokes

Dust Raven

16 hours ago, archer said:

(Keep in mind that it's not written in stone that blonde jokes have to be about women. Equal opportunity and all that...)

In that same vein...

A blonde guy walks into a hardware store and says he wants to buy some 2x4s. 

The store worker asked, "How long do you want them?"

The blonde guy thinks for a moment, and then says, "I'll want them for a couple of years at least.  I'm building a shed."

A woman finds an old brass oil lamp, rubs some grime off, and a genie pops out.

"I'm required to grant you three wishes," he says, "but I'm rather irritable after being trapped in that lamp for hundreds of years, so whatever you wish for, I'm going to give double that to your ex-husband."

"That jerk!" says the lady.  "He cheated on me and left me for a younger woman!  I don't want him to get anything!"

The genie smiled.  "Nonetheless, that is the deal.  He gets double what you get."

"Fine," huffs the woman.  "For my first wish, I wish I had ten million dollars."

"As you wish," says the genie, "And your ex now has twenty million dollars."

"I wish I had a private island where I could live, with a mansion and dock for my yacht and all the amenities - electricity, clean water, satellite internet access, the works."

"No problem, says the genie.  "Your ex now has two private islands.  And your last wish?"

The woman smiles.  "I wish you would scare me half to death."

Another genie joke...

Guy walks into a bar and sees a fellow sitting at the far end.  On the bar next to him is a tiny little man playing a tiny little piano.  On top of the piano is an old lamp.  Intrigued, he goes over an asks what's up with the miniature piano player.

The fellow sitting at the bar says "Well, if you rub the lamp, a genie will come out and grant you a wish."

The guy says "Really?  Can I try it?"

The other man nods, so the guy grabs the lamp and rubs it.  A genie comes out in a cloud of smoke and says "I will now grant you a wish"

The guy says "I wish for a million bucks!" and suddenly the bar is packed with ducks of all sorts, quacking and flapping wildly.

After several minutes the ducks have mostly cleared out, leaving behind quite a mess and one very confused guy.  "What the heck?"

The fellow at the bar says "You didn't give me a chance to tell you.  The genie is hard of hearing.  You don't really think I wished for a 12 inch pianist do you?"

(I thought this was posted here before, but I can't find it with a quick search, so I'll go ahead and post it.  My apologies if this is a repeat.)

An American is golfing in Ireland when he slices a drive into the woods.  Searching for his ball, he discovers that he accidentally beaned a leprechaun, knocking the wee chap unconscious.  He picks up the leprechaun, who wakes up and begins bemoaning his fate.

"Oh, no, ye caught me!  I either have to give you me gold, or grant ye three wishes!"

The American shakes his head. "I don't want anything from you.  I feel bad because I knocked you out, and just wanted to make sure you're all right."  He sets the leprechaun down. 

The leprechaun says, "No, ye caught me fair and square, I've got ta give you me gold or grant ye three wishes."

"No, sir, you don't owe me anything," says the man.  "I'm sorry that my golf ball hit you, but I'm glad to see you're all right."  He picks up his golf ball and heads back to the green.

The leprechaun says to himself, "Well, that's a right fine fellow, that is!  I think I'll grant him three wishes anyway.  Hmmm...  He's a golfer, so I'll grant him great golfing skills.  (snaps his fingers)  And everyone needs money, so I'll grant him all the money he needs.  (snaps his fingers again)  And he's a man, so I'll grant him a good sex life."  (snaps his fingers a third time)

A year passes, and the American returns to Ireland and is golfing the same course when he slices his ball into the woods.  Going in, he sees the leprechaun sitting on a log.

"Aye, ye missed me this time!"  chuckles the leprechaun.

The American smiles.  "I'm glad of that.  How are you doing?"

The leprechaun responds, "I'm doing right fine.  And yerself?"  He smiles mischievously.  "How goes the golf game?"

"I've improved so much over the past year," replies the man.  "Why, I think I could even go pro if I wanted."

"I did that for ye," says the leprechaun with a laugh.  "And how's the money situation?"

""It's amazing, I reach into my pockets and always find $100 bills!"  He pauses.  "I'll bet you did that for me, too."

"Aye, I did," says the leprechaun.  He leers slightly and says, "And how goes it with the ladies?"

The man blushes.  "One, sometimes two a week."

"One or two a week?!  That's it?" sputters the surprised leprechaun.

"Well," says the man, "I am a priest in a small parish..."