Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

II think "alien" is just kinda weak cop-out when being an alien should be reflected much' date=' much stronger in the disads and much more care should be taken on WHY such an outsider would want to join in with a pre-eminent, human, super team to serve and protect.[/quote']

But what if he was raised here by human parents after being sent here as an infant right before his world blew.... Oh, wait a minute. Nevermind. :D

But what if he was raised here by human parents after being sent here as an infant right before his world blew.... Oh, wait a minute. Nevermind.

I know you joke, but this makes sense to me. Obsidian or whoever the gray guy is, didn't have that kind of upbringing. How can their values (an Alien Prince and a Gladiator) work without some backstory, within the Champions. The usual handwaving of comics just gets to me in this one area.

Anyway, back to some art.

Here is a nordic elf.

Algrim72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

I've been reading way to much scans daily lately and was going to say "boobs don't work that way!"

Then i realised that actually, that's exactly what they would do in that outfit and pose and I've just been reading way to many comics! So well done on the accurate anatomy / cloth physics.

also looking at it closely to admire you attention to detail, there i noticed the lovely textured silk thing with her top, very cool.

Proposals come and go. It's the sting from the sound of one hand clapping that one remembers the most...

Just work on your delivery, and you'll be fine... or so says the married guy that doesn't remember anymore...

quite simple I'm a glass collector in a night club i get paid to pick up glasses but as part of my guest relations duties as long as I'm on top of my other duties.

i am encouraged to dance with pretty girls giving me an excellent frame of reference for a variety of busts in a range of skimpy costumes in all kinds of vigorous motion

if i didn't have to clean up vomit it would be the best job in the world.

admittedly though she must be using some sort of boob tape because theres nothing in that top to stop her having a ward robe malfunction and popping out the side

Not quite sure of the character concept's name, but for a supers game that has a 'older sister' to a Namorita like character... this is the older sister, I called the file Nereid.

Nereid72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

A ha! It is webbing. The greenish 'patches' on the hands threw me for a moment. I would have expected the webbing to be the same as the skin or the skin to have more translucent green to it... which I now see on the edges of her legs and above her armpit. Wow. Talk about subtle effects.