Funny Pics II: The Revenge

And our gaming group has the private theory that most of the megalithic constructions were done by the equivalent of frat boys doing silly stuff for beer.

"Dude, we got a tub of mead that'll be just about ready tomorrow.  But to get any you have to help us put up a rock."

"Put up a rock? :confused: "

"Yeah, like that menhir the Tiger Squat clan made over by the oak grove a couple years back.  We can do better with fifty guys than those bums did with twenty."

[Considers]  "How much mead we talking?"

"More'n enough to get fifty guys good and buzzed!  And we'll have roast elk ready, too!"

"OK, meat and mead both, yeah, I'm in."

20 hours ago, Cancer said:

And our gaming group has the private theory that most of the megalithic constructions were done by the equivalent of frat boys doing silly stuff for beer.

"Dude, we got a tub of mead that'll be just about ready tomorrow.  But to get any you have to help us put up a rock."

"Yeah, like that menhir the Tiger Squat clan made over by the oak grove a couple years back.  We can do better with fifty guys than those bums did with twenty."

"More'n enough to get fifty guys good and buzzed!  And we'll have roast elk ready, too!"

You remind me of q guy who wanted me to rebuild his deck some years ago--

"What's that worth?  A case?  Two?"

Uh, Billy.... _my_ kids dont drink....

21 hours ago, Cancer said:

According to the NOVA program on Stonehenge that aired a few years back, archeologists find evidence of gigantic feasts held nearby. Meat animals from all over the isle of Britain, so presumably feasters from as far afield. And the presence of mead is a reasonable assumption.

The UK should revive this custom. It sounds much more fun than those silly guys in bedsheets watching the sun rise and calling themselves "druids."

Dean Shomshak