Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

really folks. I was told to do a lot of skin on this one. Just the nature of the character.

Oh, they're just in geek mode.

They accept the reality of the gravity-defying bazoom-plate, now they just need to fanwank and explanation.

perhaps "fanwank" wasn't the right word to use there...

Same thing happens on just about every Internet discussion involving a sci-fi where someone points out, for example, that X-Wings make "whoooosh" noises in outer space. :)

whooosh!

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

These two are for patron Death Tribble.

CardinalloRes.jpg

Would you or DT mind if I borrowed this pic for a 3 Musketeers game that I'm currently running? It would be perfect for the visiting Cardinal that the players have to save.

I have a feeling that these next two commissions will not generate as much feedback as the scantily dressed Glamour. Something about underclothed superheroines... just don't get it! (re: sarcasm).

These two are for patron Death Tribble.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Storn/BattleAngelloRes.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/Storn/CardinalloRes.jpg

I like the angel a lot. Its got energy, and the wings work well with the armor. Her face is a touch angular for "angelic," but she looks good.

would it be ok to post that recoloured version thequestionman suggested its not great but gave me a little photoshop practice

Yes! please!

I'm curious to see what you saw in the pic that made you think in the direction that you went. That's always cool!!! Every artist problem solves visuals in their own unique way. Its fun to see something that I've done taken in a different direction!

Would you or DT mind if I borrowed this pic for a 3 Musketeers game that I'm currently running? It would be perfect for the visiting Cardinal that the players have to save.

I, Death Tribble, do hereby deign to give thee RPMiller permission to use the pic that I commissioned from Storn for your game involving the Three Musketeers.

So Mote It Be.

I said that these commissions would fill a void and so they do. The Crowns of Krim have vulnerabilities to Holy power of one kind or another. These two are built for just that purpose.

The Cardinal is the surprise secret weapon of the Catholic church. When I have a write up I will post it here.

The Battle Angel has a holy spear. She hunts down evil and then kills the evil one. Again when I have written up more of the background I will post it.

its not great i'm not really happy with the colour i think the skin tone could be adjusted a little its a bit to yellow and the eyes where basically just cut out and then extended a little with transform but not to bad for 5 minutes work

ooh. spooky how just a little change can really shift the personality. Good job. Neat.

its not great i'm not really happy with the colour i think the skin tone could be adjusted a little its a bit to yellow and the eyes where basically just cut out and then extended a little with transform but not to bad for 5 minutes work

Cardinalloasian.jpglink to the image

That is prefect, now Storn has another character for Weapons of the Gods game. LOL, truthfully it is exactlly what I envisioned.

Thank you

QM