Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

heard of "Southern Belle" before somewhere on the HERO Board...but the kicker was that 'she' was actually a he, a cross-dressing male costumed hero. That's what I call a Secret Identity.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=643936&postcount=53

I this this is the ladyman you recall...

'The Damsel' -- yes, hooligan x, that's the hero I was thinking of. "Ladyman"? Ah...I don't think the hero in question was actually gay or transsexual (or hermaphroditic, for that matter). He was "just" a transvestite; his costumed identity was a female one.

Good recall. Rep for you...in 24 hours, that is.

I have mentioned this in the Mutants and Masterminds thread in General Roleplaying so I'll mention it here as well. The 2nd Edition Freedom City book contains new Storn art which I do not believe will be shown on his website.

It is very good and shows the villainous Mr Kantor whom people up on M+M may well have heard of.

I downloaded it last night. Congrats.

I also believe he is doing more M+M stuff at present. If so and it is M+M related I would like to know what product so I can get it when it comes out.

Guest Lollygagger

I've got a character I think I'm going to have Storn do for me. Major background NPC... he's supposed to be the "Master Po" ultimate martial arts master for my gameworld that everyone goes to for instruction. But I'd need to have him done three times.

He was originally in the background of one of my player's martial artists, in which he was this ancient guy who could still kick butt, which was cool. When we did a Golden Age game, the players at one point sought this guy (who was still on the path to "utter martial arts mastery" at the time) out as an ally. And then when I did a Silver Age game, one of the players decided his street detective was a student of a student of this same guy...

So I need him when he's young, middle aged, and ancient.

There is no breastplate. It's an image; part of her powers. She is after all "totally comfortable in her own skin."

It could very well be solid light costume held on by her wil alone. But that's awfully confident...

Three Lords of Justice Remain...

Oh, there are straps, just that they are seamlessly colored to her flesh tone...

uh... yeah... that's it.

really folks. I was told to do a lot of skin on this one. Just the nature of the character.

Oh no complaints for sure.. the picture is beautiful.

I think it's part of the genre that the costumes defy the laws of physics, and movement. Much like anime.

Oh, there are straps, just that they are seamlessly colored to her flesh tone...

uh... yeah... that's it.

really folks. I was told to do a lot of skin on this one. Just the nature of the character.

Don't be embarrassed, Storn. Your drawing is what was asked for, and it is well done. We're just engaging our inner adolescents lightheartedly. :)

As pointed out, it seems very in comic book genre.