Funny Pics II: The Revenge

23 hours ago, mattingly said:

The moral here is obviously to eat tacos in Ohio, not in California.

That's the case with pretty much everything.  In the world at large, most things are pretty okay.  In California, all things are known to cause cancer and reproductive harm.  So whatever it is you need or want, don't get the California version.  

;)

3 hours ago, Duke Bushido said:

... In California, all things are known to cause cancer and reproductive harm.  So whatever it is you need or want, don't get the California version.  

I'm Cancer, and I was born in California, and I approve of this message.

29 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Superman has his own headquarters filled with alien technology. Plus, he's strong enough to squeeze coal into diamonds. Superman could be filthy rich too, if that were important to him.

/pedant

On your birthday, you get a free Grand Slam breakfast at Dennys.

Superman is fast enough to make it to every Dennys in the country on his birthday, which seems to be a nice perk.

Superman, I think, would need to eat occasionally--there are some nutrients you just can't get from solar radiation.  I couldn't tell you what his favorite food was off the top of my head, but I know he does eat.  I remember a scene in an old comic where as Clark Kent he orders a filet mignon, then asks for ketchup--presumably to reinforce his image as a clueless hick.  

As for sleeping, he physically doesn't need it, but it's been established in the comics and in the novel Last Son Of Krypton that his mind needs to dream on a regular basis for his mental health.  The novel also established that he can sleep anywhere, anytime.  There was a scene where he needed to talk to the President, so he flew to the White House very early in the morning and napped on a patio until the President woke up.

Hope that helps.