Funny Pics II: The Revenge

1 hour ago, tkdguy said:

If I don't recognize the number, I let the answering machine take care of it. Too many telemarketers and scammers trying to call us these days.

I always let my answering machine take the call first. If I'm home I wait to see if a voice comes on that I want to talk to. My recorded message is long enough that most telemarketers and scammers hang up before the machine even starts recording.

2 hours ago, tkdguy said:

If I don't recognize the number, I let the answering machine take care of it. Too many telemarketers and scammers trying to call us these days.

If I don't recognize it, I answer it as fast as possible, with a vaguely-mechanical, incorrectly-inflected pseudo computer generated tenor:

"Thank you for waiting.  We are experiencing higher-than-normal call volume.   Your call is very important to us.  Please, stand by....."

If they don't hang up before I finish, I repeat it every fifteen seconds until they do.

It's the little things that bring me joy, really.

I frequently get call that come through as "Scam Likely". I don't know who this Mr. Likely is, but I wish he'd lose my number.

Actually, when I get a Scam Likely call, I usually go ahead and answer it ... and then set the phone face down on the desk/table/couch and go back to whatever I was doing. I'm always curious how long they held out until they decided to give up.

Quality Gear: Swords
Lets take a stab at swords this week. An iconic staple of the spandex world, in our opening outing we run the gamut from cheap wall hangers to star forged blades that shunt anything they touch off into another dimension.

#Metahumans #Superheroes #TTRPG #TTRPGSolidarity #TTRPGRising #Gear #Swords