RIP Gilbert Gottfried

Enforcer84

Damn it. I remember him best not as a smart ass parrot , but as one of the late night hosts of USA Up All Night. He always had that look 'you couldn't find anything better to watch huh?' on his face, with a touch of 'me? I'm getting paid' :) He came across as obnoxious, irritating, and oddly likable.

What he was like in Real life, I  do not know, and maybe it's best because he SEEMED nice and I hate to have that ruined. But condolences to his family

14 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

English, please?

Myotonic Dystrophy is a form of muscular dystrophy.

Tachycardia is an abnormally rapid heartbeat.

Since they specify that it's only in a portion of his heart rather than the whole thing, it sounds like his heartbeat between the upper chambers and lower weren't in synch.

If that's what was happening, it'd cause additional weakness beyond the dystrophy. And perhaps blood continually backing up in his system because it's not getting into and out of the heart properly.

On 4/12/2022 at 4:14 PM, Cygnia said:

Lady P and I watched this the other night. We'd never seen it before, and it was amazing. We both laughed so hard. 

The problem, of course, is that now I want to say this in response to silly and/or daft answers to questions. But being a high school teacher, I'd probably get nasty e-mails from parents.

58 minutes ago, Ternaugh said:

We'd never seen this one, either. Amazing work by two comedy geniuses.