Jokes

Dust Raven

One night after work, a man arrives home for dinner with an unannounced coworker. His wife freaks out.

"I'm a wreck! I haven't showered or washed my hair today, the house is a mess, I'm still in sweatpants, and the kids are running wild! Why would you bring home a coworker without telling me first?"

"Because he's considering getting married." 

8 minutes ago, Logan.1179 said:

1067973457_Screenshot2021-12-31161442.png.22c78c811ddf14f0dd04b99fa61976ff.png

They used them.....just not in their own cuisine. But they have kebab & curry shops like the U.S. has burger joints. If you want to have some fun, try convincing an English cook to spice up a traditional English dish.

My friend and I were in a bar last week when these four huge dudes who obviously had a hefty percentage of neanderthal DNA started mouthing off at us.  So my friend says to me in a low voice "Okay, let's pretend we're the police and then these guys will leave us alone."

It was a stupid plan though.  I only got half-way through the first verse of "Roxanne" before we got the crap beat out of us.

A beech tree and a birch tree grew next to each other in a forest. In time a young sapling sprouted between them. The beech tree asked, "Is that sapling the son of a beech or the son of a birch?" The birch tree said it didn't know.

About that time, a woodpecker landed nearby. The birch tree asked, "You're an expert on trees. Will you peck that sapling and tell us whether it's the son of a beech or the son of a birch?"

The woodpecker obliged and reported, "That tree is neither the son of a beech nor the son of a birch, but it is the sweetest piece of ash I ever poked my pecker into."