In other news...

tkdguy

Nurse Shamed by Cashier for Her Rainbow Hair

People need to stop trying to force their styles, opinions, etc. on others and just mind their own f***ing business.

If this nurse couldn't do her job competently, or if her appearance was negatively affecting her patients, I'm sure her supervisors would have done something about it by now.

Nurse Shamed by Cashier for Her Rainbow Hair

People need to stop trying to force their styles, opinions, etc. on others and just mind their own f***ing business.

If this nurse couldn't do her job competently, or if her appearance was negatively affecting her patients, I'm sure her supervisors would have done something about it by now.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion I suppose, but  I admit, my first thought about the Cashier was "And does your manager know you're antagonizing customers... because back in MY day dot dot dot... " :)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion I suppose, but  I admit, my first thought about the Cashier was "And does your manager know you're antagonizing customers... because back in MY day dot dot dot... " :)

I myself would let the cashier know she'd just lost a customer. I might even let the manager know, as well.

I'm willing to bet that the nurse wouldn't do that, though. From what little we learned about her, I fell that she'd probably just smile and let it slide off her back. I wish I could do that sometimes.

You show your age, my good presumed man.

Look, up at the poster's avatar, it has a beard!

The Poster is able to admire female cleavage when no opinion was asked!

I've never seen the poster admit to being lost and in need of directions...

It's a bird

it's a plane

it's... PRESUMED MAN! *Cape flutters*

And he's old...

*Cape goes limp, sad trombone plays*

You are absolutely correct, Jeff. I shouldn't try to tell you that you don't have every right to be rude and judgmental to others just because you don't like or approve of some thing(s) about them.

You'd be wrong, but you have every right to do it. :winkgrin:

You show your age, my good presumed man.

I cant wait to tell young people "Back in my day......".  It's the only thing to make getting old bearable.

I thoroughly plan on being a cranky old man.  I'm not going to tell the tell the kids to get off my lawn, but I they are on it, they better mow it for me.

I cant wait to tell young people "Back in my day......".  It's the only thing to make getting old bearable.

I thoroughly plan on being a cranky old man.  I'm not going to tell the tell the kids to get off my lawn, but I they are on it, they better mow it for me.

you've been cranky as long as I've known you. Look forward to what? 

New species of butterfly evolving thanks to male-killing microbe

Two subspecies of African queen butterfly are evolving into a separate female-only species thanks to a microbe that kills off male offspring before their eggs hatch, according to a study published in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B. "We tend to think of new species coming about due to environmental changes, but here it's clearly the microbe that is driving these two subspecies apart. This means that no males are made in the hybrid zone ... thereby creating a barrier with a new species on either side," said study author Richard ffrench-Constant.

Pariah's superdraft a couple months back ... and my take on it ... is NOT as far-fetched comic-book-only junk as some might think.

Yeah, Chattanooga sent the paid puppets... err pardon me, our "state legislators" into a tizzy by angering their overlords..err pardon, Corporate donors.

It still sets my blood to boil to think about it

I noticed in the article another one linked that says the Tick is a go*. Too bad no Patrick Warburton, though. Will check it out anyway.

*Well, the title says "premiere date" but doesn't say what the date is. It also mentions the voting on pilots thing, so I think it means they're going to get around to airing the pilot to vote on. Sometime.