In other news...

tkdguy

4 hours ago, Logan.1179 said:

Flat Earthers Now Think The Earth Is Shaped Like A Donut

We did this in one of our World Creation drafts!

There was at least one RPG setting that had a donut-shaped world. I think it was the RIFTS fantasy supplement.

Of course, the flat earthers are already living in a fantasy, so I guess it makes sense (to them).

What it would be like to have a day where nobody dies. Anywhere on Earth.

Impossible anywhere but in fiction, of course, and I believe there have been novels on the subject such as Death Takes a Holiday. But is this something out of a horror story? I don't think the aforementioned Death Takes a Holiday was written as horror per se. (Back then, of course, horror writers were the lowest of the low on the literary pecking order.) But it sounds like a genie wish gone horribly wrong.

1 hour ago, Old Man said:

I think we could have a day like that if we first killed around 8 billion people. It’s quite doable, we have the technology. 

It might be hard to report on, though...or confirm.

Death Takes a Holiday was originally a play;  the 1934 screen adaptation, which apparently was fairly faithful, is listed as a romantic drama.  

On 1/9/2022 at 9:23 AM, Logan.1179 said:

Flat Earthers Now Think The Earth Is Shaped Like A Donut

We did this in one of our World Creation drafts!

Also, when I revised Tyrannon I gave his home dimension a toroidal theme. When he broke his homeworld's star into 8 parts and shaped them into spheres, it was to show off how powerful he was, that he could force matter into this crazy, unnatural shape!

Dean Shomshak