Jokes

Dust Raven

• 2 weeks later...
Two guys, one old, one young, are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart when they collide.

The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife,and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." 

The young guy says, "That's OK, it's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate." 

The old guy says, "Well, maybe I can help you find her. What does she look like?"

The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs. old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, is buxom, wearing no bra, long legs, and is wearing short shorts. What does your wife look like?'

To which the old guy says, "Doesn't matter, --- let's look for yours."

From a student just back from a physics meeting:

A photon checks into a hotel. The clerk asks if he needs help with luggage. Photon replies, "I don't have any, I'm traveling light."

The photon goes to the hotel bar and has a couple drinks. When he asks to pay his tab the bartender says "For you, no charge."

Lucius Alexander

The photon was then devoured by a palindromedary. The palindromedary is eating light.

When a noted cardiologist died, the hospital threw him a lavish funeral. Behind the casket at the funeral was a huge heart covered in roses. When the ceremony was over, the heart opened right down the middle. The casket rolled inside, and the heart closed, sealing the doctor inside.

When this happened, one of the mourners broke out in hysterical, uncontrolled laughter. He laughed out loud for several minutes while the other people at the funeral watched uncomfortably. After a while, he regained his composure enough to speak.

"I'm sorry," he explained, "but I was just thinking ahead to my own funeral. I'm a gynecologist."

That's when the proctologist fainted.